Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:39 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,444,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeak View Post
Yes, I can tell from your photo and your description: Blonde and Blue eyes.
You must be going by the 1 drop rule.
Looks are deceiving.
You don't realize who your up against.
Kele isn't just one of those women that put their hands over their face and cry when ever something goes wrong.

She's advocated in immigration rallies and I don't mean the small town rallies, I mean demonstrations that have hit the headlines

She's the type of women that can "Take the heat-without retreat".
It took a group of male opponents to take her down, but she didn't back off, she was back of her feet ready for another round.
We're proud to say she on our side.
Kele is one person I wouldn't want as an enemy.
She would be one of the first I would call if I ever needed help fighting off illegals

Old 11-04-2008, 10:28 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Looks are deceiving.
Kele isn't just one of those women that put their hands over their face and cry when ever something goes wrong.

She's advocated in immigration rallies and I don't mean the small town rallies, I mean demonstrations that have hit the headlines

It took a group of male opponents to take her down, but she didn't back off, she was back of her feet ready for another round.
She would be one of the first I would call if I ever needed help fighting off illegals
My hero.....

Old 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM

72 posts, read 110,674 times
You are being sarcastic, right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Visited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities

A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country.

The sprawl in the Chicago area has become overwhelming as Native Americans are pushed further and further out, the result of cultural and ethnic cleansing of neighborhoods. Today there are four Spanish Language TV Stations, 17 Spanish language Radio stations and numerous Spanish language publications, church services, street signs, box store signage, as well as government documents in Spanish. My son's former grade school has hired three teachers to educate children in SPANISH! Even though Chicago is over one-thousand miles from the Mexican border, the Hispanic population in the area is now approaching two million! In 1965 it was less than 100,000 and they were mostly citizens (Puerto Ricans).”

There you have it! A snap shot of ‘ethnic cleansing’ in our American cities by a Chicago native. While illegal alien migrants chant ‘racism’, they methodically take over American neighborhoods and create their own enclaves filled with more of their own.

Take one look at Miami for ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Americans by Cubans. Travel to Houston to see Mexicans ‘ethnically cleansing’ Americans out of neighborhood after neighborhood. The same holds true in Atlanta, New York City, Dallas, Raleigh, North Carolina and any American city with major illegal alien overload.

If Black America thinks ‘racism’ overpowered it for most of the last two centuries, ‘ethnic cleansing’ of Black housing areas accelerates as Mexicans overwhelm neighborhoods in city after city. In Denver, where I live, Mexicans chase American Blacks out as fast as more relatives move in from Mexico. [LEFT]Whether Senators Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Specter, McCain, Reid, Hagel, Martinez, malcontent Cheney and others think ‘multiculturalism’ warms America’s heart—they stand dead wrong. Multiculturalism rips at America’s core. It destroys our cohesive society. It destroys our single language. It wreaks havoc in our schools. It shreds the American Dream. It forces Americans into a showdown with 20 million people illegally living in and ‘ethnically cleansing’ us out of our own country.

Frosty Wooldridge -- Ethnic Cleansing of Americans in America's Cities[/LEFT]

Old 01-03-2009, 08:24 PM

87 posts, read 129,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Oh my God, how do you come up with these things? Ethnic cleansing is what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90's, when Serbs killed Muslins. I don't recall of any Cubans killing "White" Americans in Miami. Dude, your scare tactics might work in rural areas of America, but not in a national forum like this. Cheer up.
Paraphrase:

Illegal aliens have murdered some 2,158 Americans every year in the U.S. This number is more than 15 percent of all murder reported by the FBI and approx. three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population. More Americans are dying at the hands of illegal aliens on American soil than in both wars or died on 9/11.

Americans killed by Illegal Aliens (http://www.constitutionpartypa.com/americans_killed_by_illegal_aliens.htm - broken link)

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegals and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien. Thats more than are being killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined!

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.htmlhttp://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Old 01-04-2009, 12:07 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,626,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
Paraphrase:

Illegal aliens have murdered some 2,158 Americans every year in the U.S. This number is more than 15 percent of all murder reported by the FBI and approx. three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population. More Americans are dying at the hands of illegal aliens on American soil than in both wars or died on 9/11
There is no reporting on murder victims by citizenship, and being murdered in the US does not guarantee posthumous citizenship. Given that most illegal immigrants live in areas with many other illegal immigrants, I would be willing to say that at the very least the majority of those 2158 - if not an overwhelming majority - are illegal immigrants themselves. Not that it makes it right, but in many of those cases illegals are doing the "job" that the crazies on this board won't do themselves (and I hope they don't get a chance to do it themselves)

Old 01-04-2009, 12:12 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,626,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Looks are deceiving.

From a safe distance - Redondo Beach, CA and Wyoming.

Let's see her take those stances living in San Francisco's Mission District or for that matter my own Lower Haight hood and see how long she lasts.

Just another e-thug like so many of you. And a bit inconsistent ; I remember that she disagreed with a post I made urging MS-13 to be put on the list of terrorist groups.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:21 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
somebody is awake and seeing what is going on. but most are not. not a clue.
years ago i was aware of it, when i saw south LA go from 60% black to 60% latino in 12 short years and AA population go from 14% to 11% in a few short years.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:35 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,288,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
somebody is awake and seeing what is going on. but most are not. not a clue.
years ago i was aware of it, when i saw south LA go from 60% black to 60% latino in 12 short years and AA population go from 14% to 11% in a few short years.
Blacks are leaving Southern California period, and I don't think it has to do with Latinos. Latinos, especially newer immigrants, are filling the void in low cost neighborhoods.

Blacks are leaving for the same reasons as other people. Greener pastures with lower costs.

Plus, who wants to live in South Central?
That's why the more affluent Black communities in LA are still mostly Black as opposed to the more rundown parts.
And that's why many of those who left South Central ended up in the Inland Empire and Palmdale/Antelope Valley, which still have a heavy Latino presence. Does that make sense using the "evil Mexican ethnic cleansing" theory anti-immigrants/illegals/hispanics love so much?

I guess South Central just doesn't hold the same appeal it did to Southern Blacks in the early half of the 20th century.

Can you blame them for wanting to leave to somewhere better?

Old 01-04-2009, 06:39 AM

26,701 posts, read 41,779,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Blacks are leaving Southern California period, and I don't think it has to do with Latinos. Latinos, especially newer immigrants, are filling the void in low cost neighborhoods.

Blacks are leaving for the same reasons as other people. Greener pastures with lower costs.

Plus, who wants to live in South Central?
That's why the more affluent Black communities in LA are still mostly Black as opposed to the more rundown parts.
And that's why many of those who left South Central ended up in the Inland Empire and Palmdale/Antelope Valley, which still have a heavy Latino presence. Does that make sense using the "evil Mexican ethnic cleansing" theory anti-immigrants/illegals/hispanics love so much?

I guess South Central just doesn't hold the same appeal it did to Southern Blacks in the early half of the 20th century.

Can you blame them for wanting to leave to somewhere better?
No, i can't but there is a major difference in moving somewhere for better opportunties vs moving because you are intimidated out of your neighborhood. I would not move becuase someone was trying to scare me out of my neighborhood but i'm a single male with no kids. I dont blame anyone (espically those with families and kids) moving beacuse of fear. I just dont think a lot of Black LA moved east just beacuse of lower costs.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:28 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,158,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
From a safe distance - Redondo Beach, CA and Wyoming.

Let's see her take those stances living in San Francisco's Mission District or for that matter my own Lower Haight hood and see how long she lasts.

Just another e-thug like so many of you. And a bit inconsistent ; I remember that she disagreed with a post I made urging MS-13 to be put on the list of terrorist groups.
Assuming Washington had the balls to do it: how long with San Francisco last if it had its federal funds cut off due to it being a treasonous Sanctuary City??

Phoenix woke up (despite its un'American' mayor) once several cops were murdered by illegal aliens and now takes a hard line with the latter group of criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.