Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:29 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,345,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post
Typical e-thug. I bet you´ll wet your pants at the first sight of confrontation.

Every anti-illegal of this forum is the same. They want the third world people to fight against their government to make things right and stop comming to the USA. USA people should then do the same, If you don´t like things as they are, then go to your president and make him do the right thing sealing the borders and deporting all illegals.

But hurry! Tomorrow may be too late.
you wouldn't be standing long if you said that to me in person..

Old 11-03-2008, 07:39 PM

608 posts, read 924,779 times
Quote:
Typical e-thug. I bet you´ll wet your pants at the first sight of confrontation.

Every anti-illegal of this forum is the same. They want the third world people to fight against their government to make things right and stop comming to the USA. USA people should then do the same, If you don´t like things as they are, then go to your president and make him do the right thing sealing the borders and deporting all illegals.

That´s a bold and unfounded statement to make. In spite of the current mess in Washington I HAVE been trying to force the changes that will finally put these illegal criminals back where they belong...in their nations of origin. Action creates change and I have brought action through my affiliation with the Minutemen, calling my congressman when the last attempt to pass an amnesty was made, calling the border patrol when I see illegals running through my backyard, and even facing off against La Raza and other hate groups at pro illegal rallies. What more do you demand my judgemental friend...As far as many of the others that post here that share my anti illegal views, some of them may be more prone to action than you think.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:16 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,171,072 times
Quote:

Be careful my friend: the USA is slow to anger; that stated, when us Americans become enraged-----------we will fight to the end. Once 'fear' has been crossed.............look out.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:21 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,516,738 times
you have made a good attempt to tie together the words, black, neighborhood, american, and native, a cry for a defense of this package.
black people are americans, they do have neighborhoods. and if born here, they are natives.
but to motivate the people to come out of their corner and defend hunters point is guna be rough.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,757,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeak View Post
Yes, I can tell from your photo and your description: Blonde and Blue eyes.
You must be going by the 1 drop rule.
Nope, I just happen to be one of the three of seven kids in my family that got my father's Nordic looks instead of my mother's Apache. I believe that with my mother's ancestry, (Apache mother, Apache and Scottish father) I am at least 1/4 Native American.

Guess you never heard the old adage that you can't judge a book by its cover, have you....

But hey, thanks for judging me without knowing anything about my background or family history whatsoever, not that I was expecting better.

So, at least I'm not disappointed.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:44 PM

124 posts, read 530,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound
you wouldn't be standing long if you said that to me in person..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Be careful my friend: the USA is slow to anger; that stated, when us Americans become enraged-----------we will fight to the end. Once 'fear' has been crossed.............look out.
Again... easy words stated behind a keyboard. Do you really think that people fear you? Do you think that (in this case) Mexicans have fear of you? Almost 20 millions allready in your country says otherwise.

Those kind of comments are Ok for a kindergarten playground.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:56 PM

124 posts, read 530,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
That´s a bold and unfounded statement to make. In spite of the current mess in Washington I HAVE been trying to force the changes that will finally put these illegal criminals back where they belong...in their nations of origin. Action creates change and I have brought action through my affiliation with the Minutemen, calling my congressman when the last attempt to pass an amnesty was made, calling the border patrol when I see illegals running through my backyard, and even facing off against La Raza and other hate groups at pro illegal rallies. What more do you demand my judgemental friend...As far as many of the others that post here that share my anti illegal views, some of them may be more prone to action than you think.
And believe me or not, I commend you for doing the right thing. Problem is that none of your actions seems to do nothing against the illegal "paracites" (sic) and reading about the brave bs some people here use to try to make their point or scare illegals off the USA just makes me laugh.

If your goverment or politicians wanted to fix this problem, they will. If there is a country who has the power to seal its borders in a fast and effective way is the USA.

Get rid of the Illegal aliens, Seal your borders and stop blaming the illegals for your country´s debacle.

If that ever happens, It will be interesting to know who you are gonna blame next.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:59 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,757,222 times
The U.S. government will never lift a finger to stop illegal immigration.

Big business wants their low wage indentured servants.

Big business funds politicians.

Politicians will never go against big business for fear of losing their gravy train.

The American people do not determine the destiny of their nation, corporations do.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,498,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
The U.S. government will never lift a finger to stop illegal immigration.

Big business wants their low wage indentured servants.

Big business funds politicians.

Politicians will never go against big business for fear of losing their gravy train.

The American people do not determine the destiny of their nation, corporations do.
That sums it up right there. There have been so many opportunities to solve the problem and...and...nothing.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:20 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,109,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
my reasoning is as much as you try to fight "illegals" from invading the us, what have you done to stop it, by 2020 will be the majority in the u.s, like it or not, so instead of complaining, why dont you embrace change!
And what changes will that be other than speaking spanish. Were listening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration