Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 08:03 AM

50,553 posts, read 47,382,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savimbi View Post
The police who attacked these peaceful people should have gone to jail .
The money paid or about to be paid is not enough for the unprovoked attack the police engaged in.

When police are above the law than illegals are the least of the problems.
Wow, sounds like the Northern border of Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2008, 08:45 AM

21,116 posts, read 42,219,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Wow, sounds like the Northern border of Mexico.
Not yet: the LAPD on even a bad day are tyros (rookies) compared to the Mx Federales.........the latter are much more likely to shoot then maybe ask questions later.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:52 AM

50,553 posts, read 47,382,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Not yet: the LAPD on even a bad day are tyros (rookies) compared to the Mx Federales.........the latter are much more likely to shoot then maybe ask questions later.
a good friend of mine found that out the hard way.

Hard to believe not stopping for a Mordida would get you shot at.

Old 11-26-2008, 10:30 AM

21,116 posts, read 42,219,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
a good friend of mine found that out the hard way.

Hard to believe not stopping for a Mordida would get you shot at.
That is something I do not understand about Mexico:

If the elite paid their policia, judges and everybody in between Gringo wages.........a lot of the (at least petty) corruption SOB would go away due to much higher quality potential recruits.

God knows that Mexico can afford it------------greedy bastards.

Old 11-28-2008, 02:24 PM

5,402 posts, read 12,689,982 times
since this is a repeat thread...

ill repeat what i said.

"it was a peaceful demonstration till the rookie unorganized cops turned gestapo on the folks.
when officers use excessive force, and a court rules against them, there must be ramifications.
thats all it is.

anyhow go enjoy getting all bent out of shape about this. most of us aint worried about it. had the cops done their job the right way, we wouldnt be in this predicament.

LA cops (and those from surrounding depts like INGLEWOOD [where 3 unarmed innocent black and brown men were killed in as many months]) are notorious for excessive use of force. the depts has tried to train and retrain some of the cops, but there are just too many bad apples. too many hot heads.

i should know"

i hate that we gotta pay for this. so many times cops mess up. and because of their actions some fool is running around with tens of thousands of dollars!!! DAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont blame the protesters here. i blame the idiot cops.
blame the protesters? only an idiot would do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration