Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:25 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
At approximately 10AM on Thursday December 4th, Flagstaff Immigrant Rights Enforcement (FIRE) confronted Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in a daring raid, serving a notice of deportation to ICE representatives at an ICE Management meeting.

FIRE will continue supporting and enforcing immigrant rights where they are violated with the exception of established immigrant "settlers" or "colonizers" who have been benefitting from the exploitation of Indigenous People's lands. In addition, locations believed to be harboring ICE criminals, associates, and illegal settlers on indigenous lands can expect future FIRE raids. FIRE has credible intelligence that ICE absconders use condominiums, country clubs, law enforcement facilities, steakhouses, stretch limousines, luxury hotels, beach resorts, ski resorts, martini bars, intelligence facilities, etc., as bases of operation. These settlers will be brought to justice. No human is illegal.

FIRE Raids ICE Management Meeting, Delivers Notice of Deportation of ICE from Flagstaff : AZ IMC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 10:38 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Flagstaff is a hotbed of extreme 'left wing' nonsense----------yet that same city refuses to allow buninesses in that would generate decent paying jobs for Americans.

Can someone say de facto slave labor?

Old 12-05-2008, 11:43 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Flagstaff is a hotbed of extreme 'left wing' nonsense----------yet that same city refuses to allow buninesses in that would generate decent paying jobs for Americans.

Can someone say de facto slave labor?
Absolutely! I simply can't understand how anyone would support something so egregious, and then consider themselves to be decent human beings.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
What a joke. Look at the pics of those fruit cakes.... First time in a long time I have had an urge to stuff anyone in a locker.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:33 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,751,609 times
Oh goody.

Supreme idiocy by a pack of self-loathing white folks.

I hope that the FIRE Coalition sues them for slandering their good name with acts of stupidity.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:50 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,412,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely! I simply can't understand how anyone would support something so egregious, and then consider themselves to be decent human beings.
It is the treasonous actions of the minority in this country that is enabling and emboldening illegal aliens to destroy America and the quality of life of the majority of Americans.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What a joke. Look at the pics of those fruit cakes.... First time in a long time I have had an urge to stuff anyone in a locker.
This ol' Hippie (me) will gladly supply the locker.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:00 AM

Indigenous peoples?

What a crock: as our Kele would say; which indigenous people? I consider myself to be an indigenous American---------I was born right here in the USA to a pair of parents here legally.

Besides: prior to the Hispanics AKA Spaniards; the Aztecs did not range as far north as our Southwest.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:17 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,434,531 times
Saying "Noone is Illegal" is like say any Murder justified.

I don't think they realize how ignorant they sound.

I seriously doubt that they'll make much of a difference. more of a joke if you ask me.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:22 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,412,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Saying "Noone is Illegal" is like say any Murder justified.

I don't think they realize how ignorant they sound.

I seriously doubt that they'll make much of a difference. more of a joke if you ask me.
When you are scripted, it doesn't matter whether or not it makes sense. It's more important that you stick to and continually reiterate the "Talking Points." Brainwashing is an art, not a science.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration