Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 11:42 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,603,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So they are trying to take over Atlanta now too? I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of trouble over these marches there.
Actually, I believe they are trying to take over the entire country. They are no longer confined to the border states – they are now in every major city and in every state; and they are bringing poverty and crime with them.

Wherever they move, they are displacing U.S. workers, and adding more people to the ranks of the unemployed and welfare rolls. It’s truly sickening. If people continue to sit idly by while our country is being invaded, we will lose our middle class, and sink into the third-world abyss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 11:57 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,433,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I recently visited Atlanta, and saw homeless Spanish-speaking women with their children begging for money. I also passed a park which was occupied by numerous black homeless families. The most heart-wrenching sight was a homeless black woman sitting on a sidewalk holding her infant. I couldn’t get the image of that poor baby out of my mind, and the next day returned to find her in the same location. I didn’t know if she was on drugs or just down on her luck, but I had to give her money for the baby.

The magnitude of destitution for many blacks in Atlanta was absolutely astonishing. I tend to believe many are simply too concerned with obtaining their next meal to be concerned with illegal aliens. Of course, there is a huge level of affluence among blacks in Atlanta. Perhaps they are simply too removed to even care about the impact of illegal immigration. I honestly don’t know.
Your statement reminded me of a documentary that I viewed back in 2004 on CNN which profiled the illegal alien invasion of Atlanta. I'm not sure if you or anyone else on this board saw it, but I distinctly remember the fight was in full swing there back then. Judging by the description that you gave about your recent visit, things have only gone down hill for Americans since then.

As you stated, the same destruction is occurring throughout the US. Whether by design or because of their built in barrio mentality, they are indeed hell bent upon and succeeding at driving the US into 3rd world abyss.

Frankly, the graffiti, gangs, drug, monumental birth rates and poverty that they bring with them is disgusting.

Quote:
Atlanta, GA--(HISPANIC PR WIRE)--October 11, 2004--Through extraordinary access, CNN Presents explores the lives of four families on the front lines in the growing battle over illegal immigration in America. In “Immigrant Nation, Divided Country,” CNN’s Maria Hinojosa tracks the illegal immigration debate from a nearly deserted village in Mexico to the booming suburbs of Atlanta and the rural hamlets of North Georgia.

Hispanic PR Wire - CNN Illustrates Debate over Illegal Immigration with Families’ Stories

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-19-2009 at 12:05 PM..

Old 04-19-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Your statement reminded me of a documentary that I viewed back in 2004 on CNN which profiled the illegal alien invasion of Atlanta. I'm not sure if you or anyone else on this board saw it, but I distinctly remember the fight was in full swing there back then. Judging by the description that you gave about your recent visit, things have only gone down hill for Americans since then.

As you stated, the same destruction is occurring throughout the US. Whether by design or because of their built in barrio mentality, they are indeed hell bent upon and succeeding at driving the US into 3rd world abyss.

Frankly, the graffiti, gangs, drug, monumental birth rates and poverty that they bring with them is disgusting.

I didn’t see the documentary, but I felt like Charleton Heston in “The Omega Man.”

Old 04-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I didn’t see the documentary, but I felt like Charleton Heston in “The Omega Man.”
Wow, it sounds like it was pretty bad. Prior to moving to Dallas, I considered moving to Atlanta. I actually considered Atlanta again prior to deciding I didn't like Dallas. I can't tell you how grateful I am that I left Dallas and bypassed Atlanta, since both places are filled to the brim with illegal aliens.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Wow, it sounds like it was pretty bad. Prior to moving to Dallas, I considered moving to Atlanta. I actually considered Atlanta again prior to deciding I didn't like Dallas. I can't tell you how grateful I am that I left Dallas and bypassed Atlanta, since both places are filled to the brim with illegal aliens.
There are many beautiful sections of Atlanta oozing with prosperity. However, poverty is growing, and as long as illegal aliens are permitted to displace U.S. citizens, this will only increase.

I have relatives and friends living in Atlanta who love it there. When I visit them, it’s a different world from what I saw in certain sections of the city. DC has poor sections, but I have never seen the type of poverty I witnessed recently in Atlanta. It broke my heart.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:48 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,585,323 times
Quote:
Actually, I believe they are trying to take over the entire country. They are no longer confined to the border states – they are now in every major city and in every state; and they are bringing poverty and crime with them.

Wherever they move, they are displacing U.S. workers, and adding more people to the ranks of the unemployed and welfare rolls. It’s truly sickening. If people continue to sit idly by while our country is being invaded, we will lose our middle class, and sink into the third-world abyss.
The 'middle class' came on the scene relatively recently. As little as 2 or 3 generations ago, there really was no such thing as a 'middle class' in any society. It was an AMERICAN invention, and really didn't get into 'full swing' until after World War II.

Nothing is written, and there are no guarantees, that the 'Middle Class' will continue to exist..in fact, in MOST of the world, it's never even BEGUN.

And that's a pity, for a country with a large, vibrant middle class is a country in which "life is worth living".....as opposed to "life's a b*tch, and then you die". The existence of a large middle class means that MOST people can not only live and 'reproduce', but actually ENJOY life...rather than just a very small selected 'elite'.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
There are many beautiful sections of Atlanta oozing with prosperity. However, poverty is growing, and as long as illegal aliens are permitted to displace U.S. citizens, this will only increase.

I have relatives and friends living in Atlanta who love it there. When I visit them, it’s a different world from what I saw in certain sections of the city. DC has poor sections, but I have never seen the type of poverty I witnessed recently in Atlanta. It broke my heart.
I'm sure it's like that throughout the US. I count my blessings everyday that I live and work in such a pocket here in Illinois. I went downtown (Chicago) for some job related training a few weeks ago. The experience of riding the train and then walking to my destination was mentally and emotionally traumatizing. The multitude of languages, the ginormous 3rd world crowds, and the oblivious rudeness was representative of all that is wrong with over-population and multiculturalism.

All of the reasons why I hated working downtown and would never, ever live in Chicago again came flooding back. It was as if I had died and gone to 3rd world hell.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:24 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,217,457 times
Suffice to say: I am no fan of race based 'Affirmative Action'; that stated, I would gladly help out American Blacks (except for the hard core 'you owe me' ghetto crowd) over a bunch of illegal aliens here in the USA for economic benefit.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say: I am no fan of race based 'Affirmative Action'; that stated, I would gladly help out American Blacks (except for the hard core 'you owe me' ghetto crowd) over a bunch of illegal aliens here in the USA for economic benefit.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:38 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,217,457 times
Quote:

Read that I believe in taking care of our own (of any race/ethnicity) vs. a bunch of illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration