Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2007, 10:26 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times

Advertisements

The Constitution of the United States of America applies to American citizens, not to foreign nationals. Civil rights are for United States citizens and they are protected under the Constitution.

This is federal protection as well as state protection.

View the following link for veracity:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/index...s:_an_overview (broken link)

Illegal aliens are entitled to human rights, not civil protection under the Constitution.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:31 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,614,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
If we cannot send them back to Mexico or home country, then why is the U.S. sending so many families back who have not broken laws except the one, being illegal, and many have been here 16 years and under and have houses (I see this on the news frequently)?

*YAWN*

Sorry, but I'm not going to be responding to these threads anymore. It's an exercise in futility.

You guys may now resume your regularly scheduled rioting, lol.

~T

Old 04-06-2007, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YapCity View Post
*YAWN*

Sorry, but I'm not going to be responding to these threads anymore. It's an exercise in futility.

You guys may now resume your regularly scheduled rioting, lol.

~T
Not responding? I would say that you are because you are still dropping in to observe the regularly scheduled rioting.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Not responding? I would say that you are because you are still dropping in to observe the regularly scheduled rioting.
In all seriousness.....

I doubt anything will be accomplished by debating the topic of illegal immigration here. It would seem most of you are set in your opinions, so there is really no point in a discussion. There is nothing to be learned by either of us really.

So, since faith replied to like 20 of my posts, lol, I thought I would give her the courtesy of saying that I would not be responding.

~T

Old 04-06-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
In all seriousness.....

I doubt anything will be accomplished by debating the topic of illegal immigration here. It would seem most of you are set in your opinions, so there is really no point in a discussion. There is nothing to be learned by either of us really.

So, since faith replied to like 20 of my posts, lol, I thought I would give her the courtesy of saying that I would not be responding.

~T

Aw c'mon--it's fun to watch! LOL....

Old 04-06-2007, 11:19 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,090,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
We will end up with more crime if we dont, criminals (other than crossing the border) will keep coming in. Cut them off make it alot less appealing to be here or come here, a majority will leave, the ones that dont and commit crimes we crack down hard on.
As Nea1 said so well, we will end up with 'more crime' if we don't cut them off (jobs), the laws are on the books, the majority will leave.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Two words for ya... "Racial Profiling"

Never forget the suited squirrels we call the ACLU. That and I'm sure a whole host of other hispanic rights groups will be absolutely going ballistic.

~T
This is YapCity's reply to Nea1's above post. Nothing to do with racial profiling or the lovely ACLU that I can see.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
This is YapCity's reply to Nea1's above post. Nothing to do with racial profiling or the lovely ACLU that I can see.
You must be skimming for my posts then.

Ok, I'll reply to just ONE seeing as how you're in love with me and all.

I was saying that if we try to selectively cut their employment, and make life hard for them specifically, the ACLU and the other hispanic rights groups would go absolutely crazy.

That's a certainty.

~T

Old 04-06-2007, 11:41 PM

[quote=PghPaNative;537029]I think alot of illegals have access to the internet and post on here and call you names like bigot to play down what they are really up too, you have to wonder why else someone would say that oh unless of course they profit from them, hire them for cheap labor? MMMM[/QUOTE

EXACTLY, and pro illegal groups.

Last edited by faith10; 04-07-2007 at 01:03 AM..

Old 04-06-2007, 11:51 PM

500 posts, read 2,860,473 times
"I think alot of illegals have access to the internet and post on here and call you names"

I hope nobody here actually believes that illegal aliens are coming to our forum to call people "names". Seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration