Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:42 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,238 times

Advertisements

The mother makes me want to puke! Child protection services needs to take the boy and deport the criminal alien prostituta mama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 05:07 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Wait wait wait, are they not now able to become american citizens since they were the victim of a violent crime?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes, the famous very popular U visa. Now mom's a victim and she can get her papers and of course more welfare handouts.
Quote:
Any normal mother would have rushed to where their child was, would want to get to him as soon as humanly possible. Not this scammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
I Was thinking the exact same thing..
Quote:
Agreed Malamute. Anyone else wonder if this was a setup? Those guys are untouchable across the border, mother gets child and instavisa, everyone wins. Makes you go Hmmmm.
I see we are all on the same page. This reeks scam. Why would they kidnap him, only to set him free – unharmed?

Old 05-21-2009, 05:15 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
When I saw this on the news originally I thought it was so bizarre that there was no motive for the kidnapping.

Then they found the kid with a shaved head wandering the streets in Mexico alone.

Mother said that because she was illegal she couldn't go to Mexico to search for her son.

What about the Father? What's his status? Why didn't he go to Mexico to search for his son?

How convenient.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:17 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Agreed Malamute. Anyone else wonder if this was a setup? Those guys are untouchable across the border, mother gets child and instavisa, everyone wins. Makes you go Hmmmm.
It doesn't make me go hmm . . . The majority of illegal aliens who commit crimes flee back across the border. My immediate thought upon hearing of the kidnapping was that someone she knew owed the drug cartels money. I have to admit I am surprised they didn't find the little boy beheaded.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,034 times
Quote:
Duh, hold on. Everybody. Who gets the drugs now ? We can't pay the cartel back with food stamps can we? We need at least 3 more welfare checks.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
you know, i was thinking the same thing...

sounds a bit extreme, but who knows.

the mother didnt seem to tore up the first time she was interviewed...

but i didn think it had to do with some sort of debt. drug or smuggling debt.

could be it also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I see we are all on the same page. This reeks scam. Why would they kidnap him, only to set him free – unharmed?

Old 05-21-2009, 05:33 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Duh, hold on. Everybody. Who gets the drugs now ? We can't pay the cartel back with food stamps can we? We need at least 3 more welfare checks.

I wish I could rep you for hilarity. Unfortunately, I gotta spread a lil more love. 2 IOU's to JJ.

Old 05-22-2009, 08:13 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
When I saw this on the news originally I thought it was so bizarre that there was no motive for the kidnapping.

Then they found the kid with a shaved head wandering the streets in Mexico alone.

Mother said that because she was illegal she couldn't go to Mexico to search for her son.

What about the Father? What's his status? Why didn't he go to Mexico to search for his son?

How convenient.

And Mexico is her own country -- where she knows the language, and the culture.

Most American mothers would not walk but run to get to their little child if found wandering in some other country. The child's well being would be first and foremost but obviously this woman wasn't much concerned.

Old 05-22-2009, 08:20 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
And Mexico is her own country -- where she knows the language, and the culture.

Most American mothers would not walk but run to get to their little child if found wandering in some other country. The child's well being would be first and foremost but obviously this woman wasn't much concerned.
Absolutely! As a ‘loving’ mother, I can tell you, they would have had to kill me to take my son.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely! As a ‘loving’ mother, I can tell you, they would have had to kill me to take my son.
I have a feeling if this woman were given a choice to go home to her country and comfort her "kidnapped" toddler, or he had to stay in Mexico and she could stay in the USA and never see him again, she would quickly choose the latter.

Pretty unconcerned and uncaring about a supposedly kidnapped child when she won't budge when it comes to getting to his side right away because that involved her going back to her country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration