Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 05:23 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,318,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Look at all the crimes illegals have committed against Americans.

BTW, anti-illegal does NOT equal anti-Hispanic as many other posters have mentioned.

And, I don't think any anti-illegal people actually want illegals killed either.
I don't want anyone killed. I want the illegals to go home and I do not care where they are from. I do not hate Hispanics, quite the opposite, I have Hispanic friends and they dislike the situation with illegals just as much as I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 05:24 PM

15 posts, read 18,542 times
I truely enjoy watching any and all arguements for illegal immagration go down in flames.

Illegal immagration is not what is taking place here. Make no mistake this is an invasion, plain and simple. The flag burning, the chanting of requisition of the United States, the horrible hate crimes commited here on a daily basis, oh but I forgot, only whites are capible of committing hate crimes right?

Before you pull out your race card, make sure it was legally acquired, oh thats right, it's ok for anyone from Mexico to obtian a fake ID along with a fake name, because everyone knows people with fake ID's and fake names can't possibly get away with commiting crimes.

I'm all for closing the border 100 percent, but wait, were waiting for a nuke to be set off in one of our fine city's before that will happen.

They also aren't just taking jobs from us, they are taking over entire trades. Name a trade and they have already taken it over, i'll give you hint...it's all of them! The first trade that was taken over in SD was drywall. When they didn't get the raises they felt they deserved they burnt houses to the ground and destroyed property and beat up super intendants, all because they didn't get their way. I guess everyone forgot about that already, well I didn't. Since then they have systematicially taken over every single housing trade there is, and I do mean everyone last one.

I've been in constuction for 38 years and have watched as the illegals took over all the jobs, each and everyone one. No raises for anyone involved in construction for over 38 years because of it. Now they are having to hire spanish speaking superintendents because everyone on the entire job site is illegal and can't speak a single word of English. The trades are lost, the jobs are gone, the journeymen trade workers who spent their entire lives learning the trades are now all out of work or they just simply refuse to work for the same wages they were making thirty-eight years ago. Are we done picking lettuce yet batman?

Those are the facts guys, I watched it all happen right before my eyes while the goverment sat on thier overpaid asses and just let it happen. It's a true American tragedy. Oh but you saved a few bucks when you bought your new house so it's ok.

Rant is just beginning. Some of you idiots up north won't complain until they end up in your state by the millions at which point it will be too late. signed FED UP!

Last edited by chevell; 06-02-2009 at 05:41 PM..

Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 PM

15 posts, read 39,172 times
Seven stab wounds and seven kids incarcerated. Legal status or not, this reminds me of that movie KIDS for some reason.

As for FED UP, immigration is a problem everywhere. You forget how the 9/11 attackers entered, through Canada.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:47 PM

15 posts, read 18,542 times
The 911 attackers were legal residents here. It's a bigger problem here I promise you that.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:09 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,158,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaboftucson View Post
Seven stab wounds and seven kids incarcerated. Legal status or not, this reminds me of that movie KIDS for some reason.

As for FED UP, immigration is a problem everywhere. You forget how the 9/11 attackers entered, through Canada.
And; unlike Mexico (the source of most illegal aliens)---------we put our boot into Al Qaida's butt for 9-11.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:41 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,417,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevell View Post
The 911 attackers were legal residents here. It's a bigger problem here I promise you that.

Quote:
Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

The chief law enforcement officers of several Texas counties along the southern U.S. border warn that Arabic-speaking individuals are learning Spanish and integrating into Mexican culture before paying smugglers to sneak them into the United States. The Texas Sheriffs’ Border Coalition believes those individuals are likely terrorists and that drug cartels and some members of the Mexican military are helping them get across the border.
Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican. He described the individuals in question as well-funded and able to pay so-called “coyotes” - human smugglers - large sums of money for help gaining illegal entry into the U.S.
Although many of the non-Mexican illegal aliens are fluent in Spanish, Gonzalez said they speak with an accent that is not native.

http://wethepeopleofamerica.org/?p=198

Old 06-02-2009, 07:32 PM

234 posts, read 296,184 times
V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

victims of illegal aliens..

Old 06-02-2009, 07:39 PM

234 posts, read 296,184 times
Default sure

sure they were. but 30-40 million swarming in the back door and killing people every single day has resulted in more killings than the 911 attack. and i'm sick of these illegals storming into the u.s. poor mouthing themselves yet have the audacity to have anchor babies for the sole purpose of a check in the mail is sick..they ought to sterilize these biltches for using and abusing their own kids and abusing the taxpayers of america and we have to support them through college yet.... they make phony id's to get many checks every month and to vote and get drivers licenses and welfare,food stamps emergency cash assistance etc.They don't want to become citizens.. its more beneficial to stay illegal. they work for cash on a daily basis and collect monthly checks.. bull crap...

Quote:

Old 06-02-2009, 07:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,481,325 times
Quote:
I truely enjoy watching any and all arguements for illegal immagration go down in flames.

Illegal immagration is not what is taking place here. Make no mistake this is an invasion, plain and simple. The flag burning, the chanting of requisition of the United States, the horrible hate crimes commited here on a daily basis, oh but I forgot, only whites are capible of committing hate crimes right?

Before you pull out your race card, make sure it was legally acquired, oh thats right, it's ok for anyone from Mexico to obtian a fake ID along with a fake name, because everyone knows people with fake ID's and fake names can't possibly get away with commiting crimes.

I'm all for closing the border 100 percent, but wait, were waiting for a nuke to be set off in one of our fine city's before that will happen.

They also aren't just taking jobs from us, they are taking over entire trades. Name a trade and they have already taken it over, i'll give you hint...it's all of them! The first trade that was taken over in SD was drywall. When they didn't get the raises they felt they deserved they burnt houses to the ground and destroyed property and beat up super intendants, all because they didn't get their way. I guess everyone forgot about that already, well I didn't. Since then they have systematicially taken over every single housing trade there is, and I do mean everyone last one.

I've been in constuction for 38 years and have watched as the illegals took over all the jobs, each and everyone one. No raises for anyone involved in construction for over 38 years because of it. Now they are having to hire spanish speaking superintendents because everyone on the entire job site is illegal and can't speak a single word of English. The trades are lost, the jobs are gone, the journeymen trade workers who spent their entire lives learning the trades are now all out of work or they just simply refuse to work for the same wages they were making thirty-eight years ago. Are we done picking lettuce yet batman?

Those are the facts guys, I watched it all happen right before my eyes while the goverment sat on thier overpaid asses and just let it happen. It's a true American tragedy. Oh but you saved a few bucks when you bought your new house so it's ok.

Rant is just beginning. Some of you idiots up north won't complain until they end up in your state by the millions at which point it will be too late. signed FED UP!
Myself and at least one other forum poster live in IL, which is about as far North as you can get. Chicago and Cook County have long since been overrun with illegals. I know all about it. Don't forget when the May 2006 amnesty marches took place, Chicago had the largest crowd of any city.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:15 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,417,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Myself and at least one other forum poster live in IL, which is about as far North as you can get. Chicago and Cook County have long since been overrun with illegals. I know all about it. Don't forget when the May 2006 amnesty marches took place, Chicago had the largest crowd of any city.
Agreed. Urgh, don't remind me of those marches. The arrogance, the pandering of their welfare recipients by proxy and the chanting in spanish, as if anyone knew or cared WTF they were screaming about, except their sorry ignorant, butts. That was the straw that broke the camels' back for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration