Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:19 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Your first statement is incorrect, taxes have not increased since illegal immigrants have poured into the United States. Your pockets have not lessened, federal and state money pays for all those illegal immigrants babies.
Oh my god! WHERE do you think the state and federal governemnts GET the money to pay for illegal immigrant anchors?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2007, 08:23 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,433,651 times
Default Lol!!!!

I live in the south now and have for a long long time, so I know all bout the problem here. Notice the word NATIVE..means my place of origion...When you assume....remember that!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:29 AM

504 posts, read 1,763,979 times
59 percent of undocumented workers i n the United states are men, without families, the birth rate for Latino women in this country is 3.2 percent in other words they average one child more than the average birthrate in the United States which is 2.1. Cuban Americans have even a lower birthrate than 2.1.
7.1 million undocumented workers paid income taxes last year using a number given them by the United states to do so.
Most young Mexican men are not having families here, one of the reasons that they can work for such low wages.
I live in an areas where there is a lot of Mexican and other nationalities and I am better for it.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:35 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,154,484 times
Default statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
59 percent of undocumented workers i n the United states are men, without families, the birth rate for Latino women in this country is 3.2 percent in other words they average one child more than the average birthrate in the United States which is 2.1. Cuban Americans have even a lower birthrate than 2.1.
7.1 million undocumented workers paid income taxes last year using a number given them by the United states to do so.
Most young Mexican men are not having families here, one of the reasons that they can work for such low wages.
I live in an areas where there is a lot of Mexican and other nationalities and I am better for it.
for every statistic supporting illegals (usually put out by pro-illegal group) there is another stating the facts....

They are illegal.
So again we have people saying that as long as it is of financial benefit, its OK. Traitors

Old 04-13-2007, 08:38 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Tell that to all the border hospitals closing down. Or the three here in the Phx area, small community hospitals closing due to unpaid illegal immigrant birth bills as well as everyday medical bills as well as the WIC costs or the influx of immigrants children in our schools here having to have special services which in turn has caused regular programs to be canceled. And how exactly are you better by all the illegals being here?

Old 04-13-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
for every statistic supporting illegals (usually put out by pro-illegal group) there is another stating the facts....

They are illegal.
So again we have people saying that as long as it is of financial benefit, its OK. Traitors

I agree..
I completely fail to see their financial benefit, if anything they cost more to this country than they will ever return.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Oh my god! WHERE do you think the state and federal governemnts GET the money to pay for illegal immigrant anchors?
I am sure he thinks it grows on trees, Dont even respond to him AB, he doesnt have a real clue......

Old 04-13-2007, 08:49 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,842 times
Quote:
Exactly. The diversity factor helps broaden one's view, instead of seeing everything from "white glasses."

Old 04-13-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Exactly. The diversity factor helps broaden one's view, instead of seeing everything from "white glasses."
We are not talking about diversity, I have no problem with legal immigrants whatever nationality, but diversity should not include illegals. And yes it does help broaden the view, in both positive and negative ways.

Old 04-13-2007, 09:07 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,141,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post
Both of them.........
How can you categorize all immigrants as wanting a lot of children? Not all immigrants are poor or from Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration