Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I a law that legalized all illegal aliens was passed. Will you welcome the new legal immigrants into
Yes, I would welcome them. 24 27.91%
No, I would not welcome them. 62 72.09%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 12:19 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,680,556 times

Advertisements

help with reading comprehension...no i dont. and i didnt lie.

you said most women dont need wic if they are on food stamps. do you know how much they recieve? do you know what the wic vouchers buy?

you obvioulsy dont.

illegal lover? please!!!!

you are hilarious.

i am talking about citizens and wic or other social services.

i am not talking about illegals. you said women. were you talkng about illegal women?

AND i back people who have fallen on hard times. as is happening now.

good try sister, but you take the L again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
OK, so you have trouble with reading comprehension...taking that into account, you know damn good and well that you flat out LIED in your post about what I said. But then illegal lovers tend to do such things.

If a parents or parent get food stamps then they are able to feed their children and the taxpayers do not need to shell out even more money to pay for food when their own parents don't feed them. I say...take the children away from their parents who refuse to feed their own children and then the government should take care of them. Why is it that you always back people who refuse to accept responsibility for themselves and responsibility for their familis? Oh well, it must be what it is to be socially liberal.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:32 PM

check your pulse sister.

nothing for illegals. i was talkin about families, or children, legal ones, who need this help.

i dont know how or why you guys thought i was referring to illegals.
they dont deserve those services. too bad.

as for my civic and social involvement. thats unquestionable. i do plenty. thats all i will say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Then get out your wallet BLOW HARD and donate to some Agencies that will assist "your Illegal Alien" contacts. What makes you think any one of us LEGAL citizens has the money to shell out cash to anyone else, especially people coming here to plunder our social services set up for Americans? Take your beef up with the Mexican Govt. Not our problem for long.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,933,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
check your pulse sister.

nothing for illegals. i was talkin about families, or children, legal ones, who need this help.

i dont know how or why you guys thought i was referring to illegals.
they dont deserve those services. too bad.

as for my civic and social involvement. thats unquestionable. i do plenty. thats all i will say.
Doubtful, but who cares? You are always pontificating about how great you are and how great the illegals are for our country. Blah...blah...blah and nothing but that.

There are plenty families and people in this country who DO NOT deserve welfare of any kind. You think everyone deserves it. I think people deserve it to get some help and then get off of it. You think that people should be able to live for generations on it. We will never agree.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 PM

o brother!!!! talk about making stuff up.

when did i say the illegals were great for this country.

WHEN DID I SAY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE ON WELFARE FOR GENERATIONS!?!?!

we havent even discussed that. and i have never mentioned such. and i dont think that! you are very wrong and you know nothing about me or my beliefs.

what you think you know is completly wrong!

you are dismissed. i will not waste my time with you. you are making stuff up. i never said anything you accuse me of.

good grief!

Quote:
Doubtful, but who cares? You are always pontificating about how great you are and how great the illegals are for our country. Blah...blah...blah and nothing but that.

There are plenty families and people in this country who DO NOT deserve welfare of any kind. You think everyone deserves it. I think people deserve it to get some help and then get off of it. You think that people should be able to live for generations on it. We will never agree.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
o brother!!!! talk about making stuff up.

when did i say the illegals were great for this country.

WHEN DID I SAY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE ON WELFARE FOR GENERATIONS!?!?!

we havent even discussed that. and i have never mentioned such. and i dont think that! you are very wrong and you know nothing about me or my beliefs.

what you think you know is completly wrong!

you are dismissed. i will not waste my time with you. you are making stuff up. i never said anything you accuse me of.

good grief!
You know nothing about my beleifs either but chose to LIE about what I had said. Tit for tat little boy.

Last edited by Anonymous Political Junky; 06-24-2009 at 06:08 PM..

Old 06-24-2009, 05:36 PM

lie on you? i used your words. you said that stuff not me. its all in the thread.

good luck with YOUR lying ways.

seriously... dismissed!
Quote:
You know nothing about my beleifs either but shoce to LIE about what I had said. Tit for tat little boy.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:02 PM

380 posts, read 710,712 times
Quote:
Here is my empathy...eat this!

Recently, Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at agovernment funded soup kitchen.

]

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter$0 dollars

Having Michelle Obama serve you your soup$0 dollars

A homeless person who is receiving government funded meals
taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Blackberry cell phone... Priceless !!
How do you know that guy was homeless or there to receive a meal, or did you just assume so because he was black. Could he have been one of the organizers of the event, could he have been another volunteer, could he have been a worker at the facility who just wanted a picture? There is no way to know from the picture. This proves what I sort of thought you were after reading your posts, so thanks for confirming for me definitely.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:25 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,780,655 times
Quote:
Here is my empathy...eat this!

Recently, Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at agovernment funded soup kitchen.

]

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter$0 dollars

Having Michelle Obama serve you your soup$0 dollars

A homeless person who is receiving government funded meals
taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Blackberry cell phone... Priceless !!
Um, that's a free tracphone that they give out at homeless shelters so people can have a number to be called at for job interviews. not a $500 blackberry.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:32 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,958,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Um, that's a free tracphone that they give out at homeless shelters so people can have a number to be called at for job interviews. not a $500 blackberry.
Those free tracphones come with cameras built in?

Old 06-25-2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I just reposted what I had seen because it was funny. And NO, it did not have anything to do with him being black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration