Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would You Get Involved In A Romantic Relationship With An Illegal Immigrant ?
Yes I Would 16 24.62%
No I Would Not Because I Do Not Date Criminals Who Break The Law 49 75.38%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 02:53 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,768,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Or you would not because you do not want to look like a hypocrite ?
You dont have to worry about me being in love with a DC area illegal alien, because these DC illegals are some of the ugliest women i've ever seen. I would get put through h$%# by my family and friends back down south if i brought one of these homely-looking illegals home.

But seriously, I would never date an illegal period. That would never work with my conscience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 08:22 PM

380 posts, read 709,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Same here. I have before yes. I used to date a Russian Legal Immigrant. When I met her she had a terrible accent. I asked her if she was here legally or Illegally. She said legally so I said prove it.
And then you woke up right. what normal hetereosexual male would turn down sex over someones immigration status?

Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM

50,347 posts, read 47,099,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
its 3 years, if you dont even know that, i dont trust what ever stat you wish to pass off as valid.

what is that percentage of marriages that dissolve after citizenship is attained anyways? and how can you prove that was the motivating factor in the break up. could be spousal abuse. adultery. irreconcialable differences.
please...
I'm not marrying one so why would I care what the exact date is, it's easy to Google it. First off, why do you think it is even a law? PLease

Obviously it's been exploited by a HUGE majority or it wouldn't be a law. Just another law pulled out of a rabbit hat right?

They just make up those laws because they can Oh boy.......

Old 06-21-2009, 08:38 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,151,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by contachster View Post
And then you woke up right. what normal hetereosexual male would turn down sex over someones immigration status?
One night stand or a relationship? If the latter; I would flat blow off a known illegal alien woman.

These days: I do not go for just sex-----------especially factoring in that I am in a relationship which renders playing around moot.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:56 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,670,791 times
its not a huge majority that exploits it. prove that! just because a law or policy is encated does not mean it happens a lot. if could have happened just once, and the govt learned their lesson and created this law.

your logic makes no sense.

all i ask is that you prove your point with stats. since you cant, there is no reason to continue this.

come better sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'm not marrying one so why would I care what the exact date is, it's easy to Google it. First off, why do you think it is even a law? PLease

Obviously it's been exploited by a HUGE majority or it wouldn't be a law. Just another law pulled out of a rabbit hat right?

They just make up those laws because they can Oh boy.......

Old 06-22-2009, 05:23 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,768,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac213 View Post
By illegals, you mean all the Hispanics, Asians, Europeans? Or do you mean a specific race? And within that race, do you mean to say only the illegal ones are ugly? Iffy.
DC has some really ugly women that come in all colors. Trust me.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
DC has some really ugly women that come in all colors. Trust me.
Alanboy395 is 100% correct: one of the reasons that I left DC in 1978 for California was for its ladies

Old 06-22-2009, 09:19 PM

441 posts, read 1,327,835 times
Quote:
a cheat is a cheat
Would you guys date with someone who downloaded latest Star Trek and other movies illegally from the Internet?

Because according to law it's more or less same "violation" as unlawful entry.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meet4 View Post
Would you guys date with someone who downloaded latest Star Trek and other movies illegally from the Internet?

Because according to law it's more or less same "violation" as unlawful entry.
Apples and oranges there.

Factoring in false SSN's, non reporting of income, etc.-----------I can safely say that 100% of all age 18+ illegal aliens are committing Felonies.

If caught illegally in the USA a second time------------that is also a Felony.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,902,805 times
Bascically no because i would see no future in it really.To do so is leaving yourself open to moving to antoher country where your not able to work because of the laws. Afterall you are getting into a relationship knowing the person has broken the laws and is subject to be deported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration