Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 06:52 PM

164 posts, read 260,245 times

Advertisements

The mayor is honest and most agree with him. He has done a great job . He should not apologize for being a man of ethics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,181 times
It must be shift change at La Raza.........

Old 09-22-2008, 06:56 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
It must be shift change at La Raza.........
That may be...............

Old 09-22-2008, 06:57 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
The mayor is honest and most agree with him. He has done a great job . He should not apologize for being a man of ethics.
If he's "honest", and a "man of ethics", he can't possibly be much of a mayor....people don't want 'wimps', they want a tough guy....someone they can RESPECT !!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsetto17 View Post
Oh dang, i knew i forgot something. "Silly" me, i forgot we have laws! I knew something slipped my mind before i wrote that comment. Gosh. how "silly" of me.

Well i don't know much about this group, but I do know that they took time from their lives to argue something that very likely doesn't even affect them directly.
I've lived in Baldwin Park all my life and most of the people here don't care about silly activism like this, so i know that group wasn't from around here. That means that these people took the time to drive to our little city and protest something that doesn't even really concern them, and why? because they're good hearted people who care about the people of our little city? highly doubtful.. most likely because they are racist fanatics who just want to stir up trouble.

Did the fathers of our country relocate legally? there were laws back then too, and when someone sees flaws in these laws, eventually the people get tired and do something about them.

Just because there are laws doesn't mean they're not unjust laws. Someone breaking into my house has absolutely nothing to do with these laws. All laws have their individual purpose, and it's "silly" to try to make it seem that all laws are one perfect community, becuase there are tons or ridiculous laws out there. Just because you list a couple of good laws doesn't mean that all laws are fantastic.

there were fair and good laws in the British Parliament before the American Revolution, but those weren't the laws that were the problem.
Was the American Revolution "silly?" were those revolutionaries wrong in breaking from British rule, just because they were against these wonderful "laws?"

Just because they have no legal right to be here, doesn't mean they don't have the human right to be here.

Great post and very informative . They do have a human right to be here.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetUsedToIt View Post
There's more sad news for your whities!!! There are more and more "mexicans" in the census rolls...and will soon be the majority!! like super bummer dude....you will be subjected to the same kind of public abuse "you" gave them years ago....Remember when you couldn't stand to see mexicans with so many unruly/loud kids running around all the time? They're making you have to push the #1 for english!!! hahahaha who has the last laugh? And "It Was Better Before They (You Whities) Came"

I hope we are the Majority soon and our votes ring loud. We elect those who are pro Mexico

Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
I hope we are the Majority soon and our votes ring loud. We elect those who are pro Mexico
ROFLMAO!

Read that us Americans will wind up owning Mexico first----------which will mean the end of the Spanish language, etc.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I'm a nicer guy than Donald Trump, and not NEARLY as arrogant....and I've NEVER fired a person in my life. He has WAY more 'stuff' than I do. I deserve to live in his house(s)....and he deserves to live in mine. That's the only 'fair' way, for BOTH of us..Donald and me.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:03 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,784 times
Quote:
Really? Where did they get this 'right'? Does this 'right' give them permission to violate the statutes of a SOVEREIGN nation? What 'right-granting' authority has ENOUGH authority to violate the sovereignty of ANY nation?

These are just a few of my questions. When you've ANSWERED them, I promise I'll have some more...

Old 09-22-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Take heart, Bianca....they're already in office !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration