Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

This happened the Nov. 14th Illegal Alien protest in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

This is the counter protest across the street of illegal alien support.
Two guys with cameras were documenting them and their signs to record history and all that was happening at the time the hammer fell.

Watch the guy in the dress slacks and button down shirt, filming.
It goes off him to the other squabble and then back to him.

Look where he has that big boy.... Full mount fixing to take care of business and his buddy sees he better get him off.

This is hilarious, from both sides.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Not much of a protest either way. I can say this somebody puts a bull horn in this vets face they will eat it.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:15 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,503,523 times
??? "full mount" someone has been watching a little too much MMA. What's bad is that both sides are constantly reduced to this sort of bar brawl behavior.

Just last week I was speaking to a worker at the grocery store here in Redwood city, he is of El Salvadorian decent but born here, speaks only English. Anyways this white guy comes over interrupts us both and tells the worker "if you don't fix the produce isle, I am going to deport you"...The worker lost his cool and started yelling at him to go "F off, I was born here" and almost lost his job.

I spoke to his manager about the rude customer and the manager told me in a quiet whispering voice "this happens all the time".

This is all pretty sad, nothing "hilarious" about these sort of confrontations.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:45 PM

14 posts, read 18,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Not much of a protest either way. I can say this somebody puts a bull horn in this vets face they will eat it.
Oh give me a break, tough guy.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM

Is it really smart for nativists to encourage physical altercations when they are always outnumbered something like 10 to 1? I'd keep it polite.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanwer View Post
Oh give me a break, tough guy.
Do I owe you a break?
Bull horn in anyone's face is flat out rude and uncalled for. I really don't care what side the demonstrator was on. The act was belligerent and deserved a response. Besides did you see the guy that did it? He had the body of the average couch potato. LOL

Old 11-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Is it really smart for nativists to encourage physical altercations when they are always outnumbered something like 10 to 1? I'd keep it polite.
I would say that is not smart for anyone to encourage a physical altercation. It isn't needed and adds nothing to the message.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:57 PM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:

I love the Pro-Illegal criminal parades and charades. When the ripped off tax payers have had enough one more parade of non-US flags should bring a riot like what's never been seen before.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:01 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
??? "full mount" someone has been watching a little too much MMA. What's bad is that both sides are constantly reduced to this sort of bar brawl behavior.

Just last week I was speaking to a worker at the grocery store here in Redwood city, he is of El Salvadorian decent but born here, speaks only English. Anyways this white guy comes over interrupts us both and tells the worker "if you don't fix the produce isle, I am going to deport you"...The worker lost his cool and started yelling at him to go "F off, I was born here" and almost lost his job.

I spoke to his manager about the rude customer and the manager told me in a quiet whispering voice "this happens all the time".

This is all pretty sad, nothing "hilarious" about these sort of confrontations.
It is sad. Unfortunately, this is only going to escalate. Wait until the amnesty debates begin in Congress. It’s going to get real ugly.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I love the Pro-Illegal criminal parades and charades. When the ripped off tax payers have had enough one more parade of non-US flags should bring a riot like what's never been seen before.
Yeah, I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration