Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 03:24 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaranda View Post
chloedog...EXCUSE ME BUT I NEVER SAID THAT EVERYONE ON HERE WAS A WHITE EUROPEAN...I HAPPEN TO BE ONE MYSELF AS WELL AS HISPANIC...AND HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THAT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO RALLIED WHICH IN FACT I DO NOT, AND DON'T CLUSTER ME IN WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND AM LEGAL...HOW DARE YOU CALL MY FRIENDS CRIMINALS...WHO ARE YOU TO THINK YOU CAN DO SUCH A THING? You need to get your attitude in check and shut the hell up! If anyone is racist IT'S YOU, CLEARLY!
Is this post necessary?

Another thread will be closed because of the pro-illegal lovers, who can't handle how some of us Americans feel.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:29 PM

47 posts, read 129,413 times
And by the way that post was necessary b/c that person needed to be put in check.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:30 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,667,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaranda View Post
Well it seems to me that you are looking on this board and posting a response after every one of my comments...and Americans do not have a specific look, but its easier for a white European, who has a high paying job to immigrate here than a Hispanic Mexican who has no job. I'm not trying to pull out the race card b/c Hispanic is not a race, its an ethnicity...and Americans are uncomfortable with our traditions and culture multiplying in numbers, threatning the "white man's" territory (and I can say this b/c I do look white, indeed ), so now they are raising cain about illegal immigrants...5 years ago you didn't hear anything in the news about illegal immigrants...now that Hispanics are the largest minority in the United States you do...coincidence...I THINK NOT!

It is a forum, deal with it. if I want to comment on what you say I will.
I dont care if they are hispanic or not, doesnt matter to me. I have plenty of LEGAL hispanic friends that are just as pissed off about the illegals demands as I am. If you want to foot their bills and take responsibility for all they leave behind, feel free. gt billions of dallars lying around? Wanna go to AZ where several hospitals had to close due to the bills they left unpaid? or do you want to pay for my kids to have the extra classes they want in school that had to be cut to pay for ESl and free lunches to them? I happen to like many things abut their culture, again you ASSUME to know everything us WHITE people think and feel. Again keeping racism alive seems to be sport for some.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:36 PM

47 posts, read 129,413 times
I'm not keeping racism alive and I never said I knew what you thought and felt...all I know is that an illegal alien who is coming to this country in order to survive should be able to stay here no questions asked. Although, racism may not be on the surface of this issue, I do, indeed, believe it is at the bottom of this issue.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:37 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,450,924 times
I think we've had enough of this. It's going nowhere. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration