Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 12:23 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
Reservation poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
maybe the indians here in the states are
just like the people of mexico

exploited by a foreigner, a european descendant
that instead of teaching him to fish, HE GIVES HIM A FISH, and tells him
he should be grateful, and then complains about how
those that DID NOT HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY TO ACCUMILATE WEALTH
#$ICH about how they are lazy and are turning america into a welfare state.

payback is sweeter, I just hope to see that they come,
so much has changed since the 1950's, so i am just hoping, praying that god returns all the injustice to the ones that created so much injustice

The ironic thing is that your forum name "Inturbide" (I suppose, a misspelling for "Augustin de Inturbide") references the Mexican general instrumental in the Mexican War of Independence, and short lived "Emperor" of Mexico.

HIS father was a Basque Spaniard, and Iturbide himself referred to himself and identified as a "Criollo" --- making him one of the Spanish/European oppressors!!

It really opens your eyes when one actually studies history, instead of history through the lens of political agenda.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:47 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,843,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The ironic thing is that your forum name "Inturbide" (I suppose, a misspelling for "Augustin de Inturbide") references the Mexican general instrumental in the Mexican War of Independence, and short lived "Emperor" of Mexico.

HIS father was a Basque Spaniard, and Iturbide himself referred to himself and identified as a "Criollo" --- making him one of the Spanish/European oppressors!!

It really opens your eyes when one actually studies history, instead of history through the lens of political agenda.
I assume YOU mean Agustín Cosme Damián de Iturbide y Aramburu - but yes, you're correct - this poster was formerly known as Iturbide1981. I'll leave you to discern why the new forum name was necessary

Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 PM

155 posts, read 174,271 times
Quote:

it does huh open your eyes,
During this time, Mexico suffered as an independent country. Ferdinand’s resurgence as a ruler in Spain meant that no European nation was willing to recognize Mexico’s independence and most broke off economic ties with the new state. Mexico was also under the threat of reconquest by Spain. Iturbide’s economic policies were draining resources as well. To increase his popularity, he abolished a number of colonial-era taxes. However, he still insisted on a large and very-well-paid army and lived extravagantly himself.[20] The elite turned against him when he imposed a 40% property tax on them.
Agustín de Iturbide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
see how in my way I make you get inform about the truth,
how do you know how I came with that screenname? or what was I thinking?

read anything thatI have typed and see if I favor the exploiters?
I have my reasons that dont meant nothing in this forum,
"he was the start of the end of what mexico was,"
and to this day its a continues struggle.

but hey thanks for focusing on something other than what I am typing it shows your chain of thoughts and see how in truth you know that what
spaniards and all the other illegal aliens did.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
I assume YOU mean Agustín Cosme Damián de Iturbide y Aramburu - but yes, you're correct - this poster was formerly known as Iturbide1981. I'll leave you to discern why the new forum name was necessary
no, lol, it was correct, you can ask *** and other administrators they kick me OUT, for not following the rules, to getting to passionate with my replys and
got banned, an this was the other
screenname that I came up with
to enter once again.

read anything I have ever typed, and see if I preached like a spaniard.

if I preach its what the mestizoo became and what
the anglomestizo should become to be one, THATS WHY i PICK IT, NOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A SPANIARD ..lol
he was the start of the end....

Old 10-12-2010, 04:35 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,322,917 times
I thought once you were banned you couldn't come back?

Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I thought once you were banned you couldn't come back?
I guess just like deported illegals - where there's a will there's a way?

Old 10-12-2010, 04:47 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
no, lol, it was correct, you can ask *** and other administrators they kick me OUT, for not following the rules, to getting to passionate with my replys and
got banned, an this was the other
screenname that I came up with
to enter once again.

read anything I have ever typed, and see if I preached like a spaniard.

if I preach its what the mestizoo became and what
the anglomestizo should become to be one, THATS WHY i PICK IT, NOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A SPANIARD ..lol
he was the start of the end....
OOPS! You have admitted to being a banned member who has returned under a different name.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:50 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
I guess just like deported illegals - where there's a will there's a way?
Yep. I guess he wasn’t deported far enough into the interior.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:51 PM

I'm assuming he will be NOW though = ) I think circumventing a mod ban is against TOS?

Old 10-12-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:

should you suggest I change my screen name for george washington? would you like that?
George Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Washington and slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*Born into a wealthy Virginia family Washington embarked upon a career as an owner of plantation that used slaves to grow tobacco for export.
*Nevertheless, George and Martha made a compatible marriage, since Martha was intelligent, gracious, and experienced in managing a slave plantation

so do you want me to change it to gwashington1981?
we can all read and get ourselves inform
would you call it hipocrasy on my behalf? or your behalf?
well bottom line guess what? if his life was benefiiting from exploited people...guess what...his rotting in hell as well
bless christianity

keep making your world of earthly possessions...soon you will meet gods judgement...and he is the one to determine who you were really as a person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration