Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 05:58 PM

50,549 posts, read 47,368,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
"Your" country? That is the second time this week you have referred to the USA as "your" country. Are you telling us that the USA is not your country then? I asked this before but you didn't answer.

No, what needs to be done is to find out if the mother is legal or illegal and not treat illegal alien mothers unless it is an emergency.

I'm getting the same vibe. It's starting to sound like someone involved South of the border huh. Anti-American? Possibly. Pro-Criminal? absolutely.

But then most pushing poor Mexicans toward our border could care less about our laws anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 06:59 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
no...to link the children of dipolmats and children of undocumented aliens dont work.

birthright citizenship to dipolmats has already been denied...Citizen birthright to children of undocumented aliens is accepted and practiced.

thats the differnce, and those are the facts.
And that the US born children of people who have no business being here is disgusting at best.

My point being that precedent has been set in denying birthright for Anchor Babies--------just that our government needs to 'grow a pair' and tell the pro illegal alien apologists to bugger off.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,846,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And that the US born children of people who have no business being here is disgusting at best.

My point being that precedent has been set in denying birthright for Anchor Babies--------just that our government needs to 'grow a pair' and tell the pro illegal alien apologists to bugger off.
Thats what happens when you use words that only have meaning to you.

are what you calling "anchor babies", the children born to diplomats residing in the US, or the Citizen children born on US soil of illegal alien mothers?

yes the percendnt of denying the children of diplomats citizenship status is ongoing...conversly the precedent of reconizing the children born on US soil to illegal alien women as US Citizens is also set.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:00 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,880,427 times
Simple solution to see who really cares.Why don't these Illegals contact their ambassadors/embassies here in the US and see if they foot the bill.After all they are citizens of another country right?Why doesn't their Homelands pay for their well being?After all isn't it the humane thing for them to do?

Old 03-18-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
"Your" country? That is the second time this week you have referred to the USA as "your" country. Are you telling us that the USA is not your country then? I asked this before but you didn't answer.

No, what needs to be done is to find out if the mother is legal or illegal and not treat illegal alien mothers unless it is an emergency.
I think most Hospitals consider child birth an emergency.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:58 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Thats what happens when you use words that only have meaning to you.

are what you calling "anchor babies", the children born to diplomats residing in the US, or the Citizen children born on US soil of illegal alien mothers?
The latter, obviously.

Quote:
yes the percendnt of denying the children of diplomats citizenship status is ongoing...conversly the precedent of reconizing the children born on US soil to illegal alien women as US Citizens is also set.
Needless to say: the 14th Amendment needs to be reinterpreted to specifically exclude Anchor Babies. BTW: the law will be modified.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:06 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,602,400 times
Quote:
Pregnancy is generally not a life-threatening condition. They should be deported, and receive their “prenatal” care in their country of origin.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:27 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,348,699 times
Quote:
Pre-natal care which is what this topic is about is not an emergency.

Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:

these are your words..not treat illegal alien mothers unless it is an emergency.

then your for an illegal alien woman in child birth going to a Hospital's ER to have anchor babies ...

Old 03-18-2010, 06:58 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,348,699 times
Quote:
these are your words..not treat illegal alien mothers unless it is an emergency.

then your for an illegal alien woman in child birth going to a Hospital's ER to have anchor babies ...
When a woman is in labor she has to be treated like it was an emergency.

No, I don't like the fact that we are having to treat them while giving birth but an emergency is different than pre-natal care. I don't understand your confusion. I said we shouldn't have to give them pre-natal care as that isn't an emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration