Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,937 times

Advertisements

Just heard HLS is doing everything possible to find Mr. Krentz's killer......OK, so what about securing the borders? I hope they do not feel this will placate us of whom are outraged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
The Krentz family released this statement regarding the recent shooting death of Robert Krentz on his ranch.

"On March 27th, our Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother and Uncle was murdered in cold blood by a suspected illegal alien on the Ranch.

"This senseless act took the life of a man, a humanitarian, who bore no ill will towards anyone. Rob loved his family instilling in them the importance of honesty, fair dealing and skill managing all aspects of a large 100-year-old ranching operation producing food to make our country strong and healthy.

"He was known for his concern and kindness helping neighbors, friends and even trespassers on his ranch with compassionate assistance in their time of need.

"We hold no malice towards the Mexican people for this senseless act but do hold the political forces in this country and Mexico accountable for what has happened. Their disregard of our repeated pleas and warnings of impending violence towards our community fell on deaf ears shrouded in political correctness. As a result, we have paid the ultimate price for their negligence in credibly securing our Borderlands.

"In honor of everything Rob stood for, we ask everyone to work peacefully towards bringing credible law and order to our border and provide Border Patrol and county law enforcement with sufficient financial resources and manpower to stop this invasion of our country.

"We urge the President of the United States to step forward and immediately order deployment of the active U.S. military to the Arizona, New Mexico Border.

"Thank you for all for honoring Rob. We want the truth known."

Old 04-02-2010, 10:43 PM

795 posts, read 2,298,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
uhmmm.... was the killer found???, could it be that some local militia extremist did not like the fact that this gentelman was helping others and killed him....
Could it be that you are smoking to much of the 'happy' weed?

Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
uhmmm.... was the killer found???, could it be that some local militia extremist did not like the fact that this gentelman was helping others and killed him....
even you can't really believe that....well, I take that back, maybe you do..Anything is possible, what you are suggesting is very unlikely.

Nita

Old 04-03-2010, 12:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
even you can't really believe that....well, I take that back, maybe you do..Anything is possible, what you are suggesting is very unlikely.

Nita
I wouldn't put anything past these minutemen types. Let's wait till the investigation is concluded and the person responsible for it is caught before we all jump to conclusions.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:30 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I wouldn't put anything past these minutemen types. Let's wait till the investigation is concluded and the person responsible for it is caught before we all jump to conclusions.
Suffice to say: I hope you are correct or there will be open season (vigilante justice) on suspected illegal aliens in SE Arizona since the Feds are so damn clueless-----------the anger is that great.

Needless to say: I would not put anything against the drug cartels since the hammer is falling down on them hard----------in both the USA as well as Mexico.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:30 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Didn't you pro-illegals claim not too long ago the minutemen gave up and stopped patrolling the border?

Are you really 100% sure that the Arizona border is packed full with minutemen? Hundreds or thousands of minutemen still intent on getting some control over the border?

I don't think there could be more than 2 or 3 minutemen still out there -- but we all know there are millions of illegals and we all should know by now that the situation in Mexico is going from bad to much much worse, all hell is breaking out in Mexico's border region and murder is an every day occurrence.

Old 04-05-2010, 06:13 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,937 times
Still nothing done. This thread dies just like Mr. Krentz.

Immigration? No. Invasion

Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 PM

61 posts, read 75,942 times
I'm afraid that this will not be the last American to die because are government refuses to do there job because they don't think where worth it and are more interested in not offending the Latino voters and Mexico. We have been sold out!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmsb1 View Post
I'm afraid that this will not be the last American to die because are government refuses to do there job because they don't think where worth it and are more interested in not offending the Latino voters and Mexico. We have been sold out!
You got that right.!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration