Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 01:00 PM

4,003 posts, read 6,112,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yeah that's nuts I heard about that...but there is so much money to be made or potential money I guess people are willing to pay that.

I've actually been looking on different crypto forums on reddit,etc.
But just looking on CD now. Nice post.

Lot's of these exchanges seem shady besides Coinbase. I bought some coins on gate.io ..have you ever used that one?
I use Bittrex, Binance and Cryptopia for Electroneum only. I'm setting up a Kucoin account today, not as many coins but a growing exchange and been hearing good things about them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 01:30 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,785,504 times
I told my brother to sign up for Binance the day before they closed registration. I tried to sign up the very next day to buy TRX but so irritated I was one day late. >=(

Old 01-09-2018, 02:52 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,303,326 times
The interesting part is that last yr TRX was given out free to some binance members.

Also btw, wait for cobinhood to open. Maybe it will give more options to public

Old 01-09-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlemagic View Post
I use Bittrex, Binance and Cryptopia for Electroneum only. I'm setting up a Kucoin account today, not as many coins but a growing exchange and been hearing good things about them
U got into electroneuem? Whats ur price prediction. They went up 2 days ago but overall pretty slow..

Old 01-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTony View Post
The interesting part is that last yr TRX was given out free to some binance members.
Yup, double blow-up in my face. Nobody is probably giving away free coins anymore.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyShark View Post
Yup, double blow-up in my face. Nobody is probably giving away free coins anymore.
Their project is very optimistic but the roadmap is light years away in crypto world. All the hype about ex google engineers and Justin Sun. Its not difficult to find google or face book engineers in the market. Lot of startups pitch those guys on constant basis. So you didnt miss out.

You can check my crypto portfolio thread in this forum to find the next coins ppl are investing in.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Their project is very optimistic but the roadmap is light years away in crypto world. All the hype about ex google engineers and Justin Sun. Its not difficult to find google or face book engineers in the market. Lot of startups pitch those guys on constant basis. So you didnt miss out.

You can check my crypto portfolio thread in this forum to find the next coins ppl are investing in.
Yeah, I remember looking at your portfolio. I think the only ones I were really interested in was WABI and IOTA but Bittrex doesn't have them. Bummer.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyShark View Post
Yeah, I remember looking at your portfolio. I think the only ones I were really interested in was WABI and IOTA but Bittrex doesn't have them. Bummer.
Bittrex is not going to be a major player. Actually, even Binance is loosing its steam . The exchange where most of the new coins getting listed is KUCOIN. I heard Binance started accepting new members as of today. I am not sure how true that is. But either way sign up for Kucoin because they are the new Binance.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:52 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,507,154 times
The nice thing about ICOs is you don't have to deal with exchanges to buy.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:04 PM

1,274 posts, read 981,140 times
Quote:
Bittrex is not going to be a major player. Actually, even Binance is loosing its steam . The exchange where most of the new coins getting listed is KUCOIN. I heard Binance started accepting new members as of today. I am not sure how true that is. But either way sign up for Kucoin because they are the new Binance.
I signed up in Binance... so there is a bit of truth into that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing