Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 10:30 AM

12 posts, read 15,824 times

Advertisements

Brother Man pain is unique to God from the animal and started to mind you .. So why not considering why make your life style tradition

Pain knows that experience is better than a clue .. I will ask that you make things you would not Tokhadd minutes

Chanted with me (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God) Is Coltha?? Permission .. Hear me this video

YouTube - ‫

Do you heard??, Told me you felt comfortable yourself or not, notified the Dolce minimum or not
Wait .. You'll not see nothing yet, what do you do when you taste sweetness of prayer and fasting ....
You are in your hand to be the happiest person but you do not want it,,

If you want to know more and more about Islam,

Explain Islam in English -

Old 09-22-2010, 10:38 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,684,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled elbranas View Post
Brother Man pain is unique to God from the animal and started to mind you .. So why not considering why make your life style tradition

Pain knows that experience is better than a clue .. I will ask that you make things you would not Tokhadd minutes

Chanted with me (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God) Is Coltha?? Permission .. Hear me this video

YouTube - ‫

Do you heard??, Told me you felt comfortable yourself or not, notified the Dolce minimum or not
Wait .. You'll not see nothing yet, what do you do when you taste sweetness of prayer and fasting ....
You are in your hand to be the happiest person but you do not want it,,

If you want to know more and more about Islam,

Explain Islam in English -

Old 09-22-2010, 10:39 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,847,092 times
Default Discussed with me, why you not a Muslim

Reason #1 I am not of arab/middle eastern descent and Isam is not a good fit for my culture.

Reason #2 I don't believe Islam (or any religion for that matter) is truly inspired and directed by a higher power.

Reason #3 I don't believe in repressing women.

Reason #4 I don't believe in murdering for god.

Reason #5 I have bad knees and don't like to kiss the ground, so the 5 prayers a day thing wouldn't work for me.

Reason #6 I have no special feelings for Mecca nor a desire to go there.

Reason #7 I like to be educated, open, free, happy, dogma-free and not subject to the authority of religious zealots.

Should I go on?

Old 09-22-2010, 10:39 AM

3,331 posts, read 5,962,865 times
Why am I not a Muslim? Because I am a Comanche and the way given to our people is different than your way. Had Creator intended for me to be a Muslim (or Christian for that matter), then he would have made me and my ancestors Muslims from the beginning. Our way is a good way and I see no reason to change. Your traditions are not my traditions. Nice Engrish though.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:49 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,050,129 times
Why I am not a muslim..... Because I am a Jew, and this is where I am supposed to be.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Reason #1 I am not of arab/middle eastern descent and Isam is not a good fit for my culture.

Reason #2 I don't believe Islam (or any religion for that matter) is truly inspired and directed by a higher power.

Reason #3 I don't believe in repressing women.

Reason #4 I don't believe in murdering for god.

Reason #5 I have bad knees and don't like to kiss the ground, so the 5 prayers a day thing wouldn't work for me.

Reason #6 I have no special feelings for Mecca nor a desire to go there.

Reason #7 I like to be educated, open, free, happy, dogma-free and not subject to the authority of religious zealots.

Should I go on?

Islam is suitable for any culture of my sister and proof is that Muhammad came to know the people who do not read and write and around them to high culture

I do not understand

Islam is not the suppression of women My sister and all this is just rumors

My sister fighting for God to men only

If my sister over Jrepetty psychological comfort when you said this prayer for
e.
God willing, the interventionist in Islam, filling all the feelings of Lekki,,

Islam achieves all this comfort and happiness and well-being

Old 09-22-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Why am I not a Muslim? Because I am a Comanche and the way given to our people is different than your way. Had Creator intended for me to be a Muslim (or Christian for that matter), then he would have made me and my ancestors Muslims from the beginning. Our way is a good way and I see no reason to change. Your traditions are not my traditions. Nice Engrish though.
But my brother What would you do if it must be a Muslim and is different from Tqaliedk God for you because this

Old 09-22-2010, 10:52 AM

701 posts, read 801,589 times
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Old 09-22-2010, 10:55 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,671,846 times
I am not Muslim, nor do I believe in Islam or Allah. I am Tsalagi and believe as my ancestors did, it worked well for them and it works well for me and I am what my Creator made me to be.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfNelson View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????
I do not tell you that not a Muslim, if want Oki can try, but you like it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam