Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:06 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
ahaahaaaahyaaaa tell me please when i insulted the other beliefs when when when after they insult my belief so you starts me in every thing i opened this thread to explain who is the wrong some Muslims not Islam i told you before sunah not like shia and you insist we are the same you do not believe Although i explained the wrong from people but you are insisting our religion dangerous so who is insisting to insult our religion

Well you did and honestly I don't have the time to go through every post you have posted to do that.

And yes my opinion is that Islam is dangerous to the non muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 12:17 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
from where you know maybe he is very knowledgable in many ways except Islam he also called me ignorant so if you think this word insult so who started
Ahhh, the arrogance of youth, it would seem that because of the misunderstanding of the language, you have completely misunderstood what I said. I did not say you were ignorant, my comment is meant to say that you are a ignorant of the ways of the rest of the world, which means you do not have knowledge of any belief but your own and then you want to criticize those that you have no knowledge of, you insult them with your lack of knowledge.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:29 PM

147 posts, read 153,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Ahhh, the arrogance of youth, it would seem that because of the misunderstanding of the language, you have completely misunderstood what I said. I did not say you were ignorant, my comment is meant to say that you are a ignorant of the ways of the rest of the world, which means you do not have knowledge of any belief but your own and then you want to criticize those that you have no knowledge of, you insult them with your lack of knowledge.
i am sorry because i thought you called me ignorant .

Old 06-21-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
if you respect there are many do not actually you are really ignorant about all the religions so you thinks [Torah,bible,quran] all of this from men but i know from god but Torah and bible changed but quran did not,i do not need any advice about my religion and my belief because it is the true every thing in quran true and sunah -you should rethink about your belief that all the religions from men you judged about bible because you know it but why you judge about Islam
you are not fairness because you saw [ball bean] wrote Mohamed evil and [jazzymom] said Islam is very dangerous so who starts
finally i do not know what is Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee).
I must tell you that whatever little hamer (ball pean) said about your belief is his own opinion only, of which he is entitled to in this country, but that does not necessarily mean that everybody or anybody agrees with him. We're all entitled to our own opinions whether you or anybody else like it or not and it should be done with respect. As I said in my post, I'm not a Christian, nor Jewish, nor Islam, nor any other kind of organized religion. I'm a Native American Indian, I am a member of the Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee) known as the Cherokee Nation, I am a Spiritualist, an Ancient Spiritualist of the Keetoowah. Which means I keep the ancient ways of my people which are many thousands of years older than your Islam or Christianity or Judaism.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
i am sorry because i thought you called me ignorant .
Your apology is accepted and I have a question about your sacred book the Qur'an. Of the over 114 different Arabic dialects that your sacred book has been translated into is there not some loss in the translations. Not all dialects are the same and some words have different meanings in different dialects.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
I must tell you that whatever little hamer (ball pean) said about your belief is his own opinion only, of which he is entitled to in this country, but that does not necessarily mean that everybody or anybody agrees with him. We're all entitled to our own opinions whether you or anybody else like it or not and it should be done with respect. As I said in my post, I'm not a Christian, nor Jewish, nor Islam, nor any other kind of organized religion. I'm a Native American Indian, I am a member of the Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee) known as the Cherokee Nation, I am a Spiritualist, an Ancient Spiritualist of the Keetoowah. Which means I keep the ancient ways of my people which are many thousands of years older than your Islam or Christianity or Judaism.
thanks for explain i am really sorry from you and jazzymom.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Your apology is accepted and I have a question about your sacred book the Qur'an. Of the over 114 different Arabic dialects that your sacred book has been translated into is there not some loss in the translations. Not all dialects are the same and some words have different meanings in different dialects.
look in holy quran there is no different Arabic dialects the quran one dialect there is no change even in one letter or wrong some times the wrong from translation do you want from me to give you good site.and i think some translation give the same meaning of Arabic except in few words like this word [altaqoa] mean scary and shame from god

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 06-21-2011 at 01:17 PM..

Old 06-21-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
look in holy quran there is no different Arabic dialects the quran one dialect there is no change even in one letter or wrong some times the wrong from translation do you want from me to give you good site.
I thank you for the offer and yes if you have a good site I would appreciate it. I have studied many different sites concerning your sacred book and I seem to get various different interpretations. Thank you, this is one site this seems to have the different Arabic dialects and I wonder if you have seen this. The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Old 06-21-2011, 01:17 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
look in holy quran there is no different Arabic dialects the quran one dialect there is no change even in one letter or wrong some times the wrong from translation do you want from me to give you good site.
were you around when the qu'ran was written?? ok thank you<<>> no will do.. 14 hundred years is a looooooong time and lots of words change meanings over the centuries.. you were not there!!!>> so you cant say with definitive proof that all the words in the qu'ran have the same meanings as they did back then..

Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
were you around when the qu'ran was written?? ok thank you<<>> no will do.. 14 hundred years is a looooooong time and lots of words change meanings over the centuries.. you were not there!!!>> so you cant say with definitive proof that all the words in the qu'ran have the same meanings as they did back then..

cruxan, do not fault him for his lack of knowledge, he only knows what he's been taught and it would appear that his teachers are not teaching him everything and that would be the fault of the teachers, not his
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam