Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 11:34 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,664,302 times

Advertisements

Ok so here's my question then. If it is only a small minority of muslims/ arabs who are terrorists, why are they supported by governments and harbored by others? I'm just saying it's one thing NOT to be a terrorist, but it's another to actively root out and condemn those in your own country. This does not seem to be the case in Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, etc.

Maybe my understand of the matter is incorrect, but that's my perception.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:13 PM

31 posts, read 24,397 times
you all wrong .
There are not Jews terrorist . I can bring you dozens of attacks by Islamic .Even the largest terrorist organization in the world is a Muslim. Al Qaeda . gaza launches missiles towards innocent innocent civilians .Israel responds to these crimes. And then they cry to the world.Who is the first religion? Judaism
All attacks by Muslims. They kill innocent people by religion and racism
Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinian Authority For peace. The result? They do not stop firing rockets at innocent civilians. They are hiding in schools and hospitals and then cry to the world that Israel is a criminal. The real truth is that you find it difficult to accept

Israel's ally the United States. Peace Alliance against Islamic terrorism

Terrorist states. Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Gaza
Coincidence. Or all of these countries. Islamic states?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Ok so here's my question then. If it is only a small minority of muslims/ arabs who are terrorists, why are they supported by governments and harbored by others? I'm just saying it's one thing NOT to be a terrorist, but it's another to actively root out and condemn those in your own country. This does not seem to be the case in Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, etc.

it's very simple also support terrorism. Hezbollah controls Lebanon is a terrorist organization. Iran boycotted by the international community. Iraq attacks by Local terrorist organizationsall after it was bombed. Gaza terrorist state in every senseAnd all these Muslim countries surprisingly?Testament Biblical God told Moses to the Promised Land will always be wars. Israel always wins. Time after time that God with her. Billion Muslims encompass six million Jews and the Jewish people Conductor how? It makes no sense. The answer that God chose the nation of Israel! There will always be wars'' Testament and Biblical Israel always wins

Last edited by Agam; 03-28-2014 at 12:24 PM..

Old 03-28-2014, 01:46 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,365,132 times
Jimmy Carter is a terrorist, and he's American. Not sure if that fits in this thread, but still worth pointing out.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:47 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post

Lets look at Gaza. The small minority that are the Terrorists are the ones with the weapons. They have full control of the machine guns, rifles and rockets. The general population of Gaza have no guns to rise up against Hamas or the Islamic Jihad. Look at all the parades on YouTube and look at the general population (crowds on the side) and see there are no real weapons in their hands. Compare it to the videos from Afghanistan and you'll see that the general population does have weapons. In Gaza there is Hamas and they CONTROL EVERYTHING. There is no congress. There is no senate. There is only Hamas. And it was completed with a BS election where they won by a landslide in 2006. By 2007 Hamas has arrested or killed the rival power in Gaza. Then if we switch over to the Judea/Samaria they have no weapons, but they can make explosives. It is controlled by Fatah, but guess what...most of the suicide bombers were Hamas. Abbas is now in his 9th year as president of his 4 year presidency and since he wiped out the council in 2007 then in that area there is only Fatah and they control everything. Thus the people there have no way to overcome him nor the weapons either to do so. The only Arabs in Israel that have a voice are the ones that live in Israel and have ministers that represent them. They move around nearly as freely as Jews (they do complain about being stopped and questioned but so do the Jews who are Sephardi/Mizrahi). The people who attempt to stand up against their leaders, get arrested and placed in prison.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:05 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
And many of the Jewish residents of Beit Shemesh are terrorists by any definition of the word. In fact, there was an attack just today. Ultra-Orthodox man attacks Beit Shemesh woman over length of her skirt - National Israel News | Haaretz

There is terrorism any time one group decides it has the imperative to force their beliefs and values on another group by using violence. Jews are not immune to it, though we tend to turn on our own.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agam View Post
you all wrong .
There are not Jews terrorist . I can bring you dozens of attacks by Islamic .... gaza launches missiles towards innocent innocent civilians .Israel responds to these crimes. And then they cry to the world.Who is the first religion? Judaism
All attacks by Muslims. They kill innocent people by religion and racism
Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinian Authority For peace. The result? They do not stop firing rockets at innocent civilians. They are hiding in schools and hospitals and then cry to the world that Israel is a criminal. The real truth is that you find it difficult to accept
There are Jews that Terrorize Arabs. Most of them are in the settlements that surround Jerusalem. Those settlers are Ultra Orthodox Jews who moved there in reference to the Biblical Land of Israel rather than the secular State of Israel. These are the same Jews that have no problem raising a weapon against Arabs but at the same time refuse to join the IDF. For Judea and Samaria there are dozens of photos from both sides, but yes there are much more of the Arabs doing the terrorizing. What you seem to not understand that many of these Arabs have been there for generations. B"H most Israelis are not like you. You are misguided by the people who surround you. I know numerous kids your age from Haifa to Eilat and they DON'T think the way you do.

You may think I don't know. But as I said I live there six weeks of each year. I am not a tourist. I've also had a time where I lived in Israel for two straight years. I was there when the scuds flew overhead and had my porch taken off by one of them. So I do know.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:50 PM

31 posts, read 24,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
And many of the Jewish residents of Beit Shemesh are terrorists by any definition of the word. In fact, there was an attack just today. Ultra-Orthodox man attacks Beit Shemesh woman over length of her skirt - National Israel News | Haaretz

There is terrorism any time one group decides it has the imperative to force their beliefs and values on another group by using violence. Jews are not immune to it, though we tend to turn on our own.
You compare religious coercion to Killing innocent people? are you ok?

You call that a terrorist WOW
I am against religious coercion. But from there and compare it to the killing of innocent people. This hallucinatory It is not terrorism . i'm a traditional girl I am against religious coercion . But obviously it's not terrorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

I'm sorry to let you down pal but Jews are not Terrorism . they don't kill innocent people they defend their country against them understood?
Arabs are trying to kill us every option they have. Thanks to GSS and IDF . We keep our citizens safe from them
They shoot missiles at us. Our Air Force Bomber them . They shoot from civilian places school. Hospitals. And then they cry to the world that Israel is killing innocent people. They themselves do. And do not mind the kids or people hurt. The fact they are hiding in civilian places prove it .
don't you see .
We have one of the strongest armies in the world. The strongest power in the world with us(U.S). We will not hesitate to respond to all aggression against us and destroy the enemy who wants to destroy us. No matter who it will be.

Last edited by Agam; 03-28-2014 at 05:07 PM..

Old 03-28-2014, 04:54 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,896,799 times
Quote:
Israel's ally the United States.
It is true that our countries are allies.

However, many of us do not have a good understanding of Israelies. I appreciate you coming to this forum to share your views.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry to let you down pal but Jews are not Terrorism . they don't kill innocent people they defend their country against them understood?
How about this?

Israeli soldiers seen standing by as settlers use live fire against Palestinians - Telegraph

Old 03-28-2014, 05:11 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Quote:
You compare religious coercion to Killing innocent people? are you ok?

You call that a terrorist WOW
I am against religious coercion. But from there and compare it to the killing of innocent people. This hallucinatory It is not terrorism . i'm a traditional girl I am against religious coercion . But obviously it's not terrorism
The definition of terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. Beating someone with the cooperation of your community is far more than "religious coercion". The Haredi residents of Beit Shemesh have thrown rocks at those who disagree with them, even going so far as to egg and throw excrement on CHILDREN going to school. That spreads terror. It is terrorism. One does not need to kill to be a terrorist.

As a child, we had a cross burned on my lawn and rocks thrown through our windows when displaying a menorah (separate occasions). I feared for my life when I was just 5 years old living in American in the 1990s. Was that religious coercion or was it terrorism? I vote the latter.

When you say that you hate Muslims, it makes you no better than those who say they hate Jews. There is more pain and misfortune down the road of hatred than there are gifts in acceptance and understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
It is true that our countries are allies.

However, many of us do not have a good understanding of Israelies. I appreciate you coming to this forum to share your views.
Please don't mistake Agam's views for that of the average Israeli. While there are sadly many bigoted Israelis who share the views Agam spews (I'm sure courtesy of her parents, unfortunately), they are far from all. Plenty of Israelis (though clearly not enough) make an effort to understand and befriend Israeli Muslims. Many work with Muslims on a daily basis. Still others protest the demolition of Palestinian homes, understanding that this IDF-based violence is punitive and plants seeds of terrorism by leaving people with nothing left to lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism