Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 01:18 AM

1,073 posts, read 2,196,429 times

Advertisements

Georgiapeach used to come over to the omaha boards with the same drivel. I doubt that Georgia'speaches has ever been to either place. Even more laughable is her insinuating that KC is overly religious when she slaves for her husband in Georgia.

So take my advice, this chick is nothing but a troll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 01:25 AM

1,073 posts, read 2,196,429 times
By the way. She posted in a similar name-Georgiapeachxx May have been just Georgiapeach

Old 12-31-2013, 12:36 AM

455 posts, read 772,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahahonors View Post
Georgiapeach used to come over to the omaha boards with the same drivel. I doubt that Georgia'speaches has ever been to either place. Even more laughable is her insinuating that KC is overly religious when she slaves for her husband in Georgia.

So take my advice, this chick is nothing but a troll.

Her sugar daddy probably wised up and dumped her like a nasty habit, now's she's kicking & screaming all the way back to Dixie -- good riddance.

Old 01-01-2014, 10:52 AM

167 posts, read 278,350 times
Well I have lived a couple hours south of KC for 5 years now. I admit I love the rural environment and enjoy the city at times, but the one thing I have noticed is the women are twice as big in comparison to places like Hawaii and California where I was stationed at. And yes I even get rejected by the fatties here where in CA and HI I was dating hotties. And most the women in rural are single mothers with 3 kids from different fathers. Kinda of scanky low class trailer trash to me. I guess it's time for me to go...back to HI..LOL... the truth will set you free

Old 01-01-2014, 01:27 PM

2,233 posts, read 3,168,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad4143 View Post
the truth will set you free
Indeed:

America's Most and Least Attractive People- Page 8 - Articles | Travel + Leisure

Don't see anywhere in SoCal or HI higher than KC.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:27 PM

377 posts, read 570,455 times
I'm a Los Angeles native, and I'm sitting in the Roasterie in Brookside right now trying to work on a book, and I'm barely able to write because gorgeous young women keep coming in for coffee. Believe me, KC's doing just fine on the beautiful people meter.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:58 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
I went to California for the first time last May - San Diego, Malibu, LA, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara. I expected to see beautiful people everywhere I went, so I was kind of surprised to find that the people in California look pretty much like the people in Kansas City! I saw attractive and unattractive people, fat people, thin people, slobby people, well dressed people. It really wasn't any different than here!

Old 01-01-2014, 03:58 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,606,010 times
No way, pacificwhim. It's a scientific fact that Midwesterners as a whole, but SPECIFICALLY and PARTICULARLY Kansas City residents, are all fat and ugly, not to mention stupid.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:45 PM

75 posts, read 144,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificwhim View Post
I'm a Los Angeles native, and I'm sitting in the Roasterie in Brookside right now trying to work on a book, and I'm barely able to write because gorgeous young women keep coming in for coffee. Believe me, KC's doing just fine on the beautiful people meter.
When I left KC for Orange County I thought the women would be more attractive but nope
it's no different than KC, more implants, botox and shallowness maybe.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:51 PM

377 posts, read 570,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJon View Post
When I left KC for Orange County I thought the women would be more attractive but nope
it's no different than KC, more implants, botox and shallowness maybe.
I hate to perpetuate stereotypes, especially since I love my home state, but this is basically true. You might see more toned bodies on Venice Beach or the volleyball mecca of Hermosa Beach, but you'll also run into a lot more vain, shallow, brain-dead would-be models and actresses (and actors, to be gender-fair).

One thing I've noticed coming to KC is that while gorgeous women in Southern Cal can be distant and aloof due to the culture and being catered to all the time, KC women who are just as lovely tend to be much warmer, friendlier…more normal. It's beauty without the pretentiousness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City