Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2007, 01:19 PM

15 posts, read 61,242 times

Advertisements

is there much work? and what is the pay up there for trucking ?we have 2 dump trucks that really need to be on the road working ,we haul landfill: stone and debris sand ect. we also do land clearing and development building house pads ect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 09:55 AM

1 posts, read 4,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintotruck View Post
is there much work? and what is the pay up there for trucking ?we have 2 dump trucks that really need to be on the road working ,we haul landfill: stone and debris sand ect. we also do land clearing and development building house pads ect?
No work here...we are locals and own dump truck...and haven't had any work for a year,,,This is not the place

Old 07-19-2007, 10:14 AM

190 posts, read 812,117 times
Default Question

What area are you talking about? I know that the drivers in the Richmond area are staying pretty busy. My friend drives a dump truck, and she's working 6 days a week! With all the new construction, road improvements, and development going on, they seem to be in high demand.

~joanna~

Old 07-20-2007, 09:24 AM

1,833 posts, read 6,425,598 times
Quote:
No work here...we are locals and own dump truck...and haven't had any work for a year,,,This is not the place
Haven't had works for years? WHAT?

There is work here for hauling like where I live they are building a new 30 mile 4 lane and I see trucks running all day long hauling fill, gravel, asphalt, etc. When I order a truck to haul dirt or gravel for the farm they never have time or I have to wait, when I need it now. I'm guessing I'm not enough work for them, so we had to build a trailer to haul with.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:52 PM

246 posts, read 1,056,994 times
Default highliner

Hey, dumptruck o/o, Lexington is looking for you! The news says that construction is down, but the contractors here are screaming about not being able to find available rock/dirt buckets. Come on up and give us a try!

Old 09-07-2007, 06:58 AM

1 posts, read 3,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintotruck View Post
Hey, I am new to this forum but not new to eastern ky or central ky. I still own 5 coal trucks and have hauled everything i guess intrastae possible. bottomline ol pal i can find someone else to haul cheaper than i am willing to do it for. i have virtualy no debt and am one of the fortunate ones. we will routinely park our trucks and sub-out the hauls we are responsible for, it's tough in the trucking business and its not just kentucky.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:54 PM

1 posts, read 3,516 times
I require dump and grapple trucks in Lexington KY starting Monday 16th Feb, can you help

richardjackson25@gmail.com

Old 04-25-2009, 03:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,392 times
We are located in west Houston TX area, our work in end dumps is so slow, we need backhauls from Houston to Austin.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 AM

11 posts, read 42,825 times
Thumbs up Wanna dump truck?

Hi, still searching for used and new dump trucks, fed up for waiting to dump all the that stuff , here u can have all the options , don't require much more formalities just go ahead........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
View detailed profiles of: