Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 06:24 AM

197 posts, read 1,065,587 times

Advertisements

46 Barb.....you'll be killing my brothers !!!

Just kidding a bit to start this Wednesday morning :-) :-) :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 08:07 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,323,591 times
UUUGGGG!!!! I hate fire ants! If they do make it here to North East TN, I am going on a crusade to get rid of every last one of them! Why? When I was in Fl, they loved me and my boys, we all walked around with our ankles torn up from those dang little monsters! That was just walking from the house to the car on the brick sidewalk, they would jump on us and bite! My kids could not play in the yard because of them no matter what we used to get rid of them, they always came back. They would make those huge mounds over night!

Old 05-31-2007, 11:07 AM

111 posts, read 375,107 times
To kill Fire Ants (or any other type) pour out some Nutra Sweet sround the mound. (small ants will need it dampened).

Old 05-31-2007, 11:41 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilly7 View Post
To kill Fire Ants (or any other type) pour out some Nutra Sweet sround the mound. (small ants will need it dampened).
Wow. I wonder what that says about Nutra Sweet?

Old 05-31-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Killing Fire Ants

Nutra Sweet is a Neuro Toxic. I heard this about a week ago and tried it on little ants. Small black ants you have to dampen it but others you don't. Took 3 days.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:14 PM

Know anything about Splenda? I use that in my coffee!

Eeek! Nutra Sweet is aspartame and that is in my diet Mountain Dew! It looks like Monsanto, otherwise known as MonSATAN, created Nutra Sweet!

Old 05-31-2007, 02:29 PM

Default splenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Know anything about Splenda? I use that in my coffee!

Eeek! Nutra Sweet is aspartame and that is in my diet Mountain Dew! It looks like Monsanto, otherwise known as MonSATAN, created Nutra Sweet!
We won't even mention High Fructose Corn Syrup but Here is a little exerpt on Splenda:
Splenda however works on thalamus suppression.
"If you're suppressing the thalamus gland in a child, that's the future of their immune function. You can increase everything from autoimmunity to producing immune-related diseases, to infections and cancers. The implications of thalamus gland suppression are enormous.There have been reports of miscarriages associated with Splenda in experimental animals. The problem is, we don't have a lot of well-conducted studies on Splenda to ferret these things out, and they're not going to do them. The best way to protect your product is to never test it, or just to set up some phony test and report it in a journal that's friendly to your point of view." Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins done by NewsTarget.com. Whole article Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins
"Almost all Alzheimer's patients have incompetent barriers. Heat stroke, seizures, autoimmune disorder and multiple sclerosis all are related with this active blood brain barrier."
Splenda however works on thalamus suppression.
"If you're suppressing the thalamus gland in a child, that's the future of their immune function. You can increase everything from autoimmunity to producing immune-related diseases, to infections and cancers. The implications of thalamus gland suppression are enormous.

There have been reports of miscarriages associated with Splenda in experimental animals. The problem is, we don't have a lot of well-conducted studies on Splenda to ferret these things out, and they're not going to do them. The best way to protect your product is to never test it, or just to set up some phony test and report it in a journal that's friendly to your point of view." Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins done by NewsTarget.com. Whole article Interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock on devastating health effects of MSG, aspartame and excitotoxins

"Almost all Alzheimer's patients have incompetent barriers. Heat stroke, seizures, autoimmune disorder and multiple sclerosis all are related with this active blood brain barrier."

Old 05-31-2007, 02:42 PM

This is not good for me or the fire ants!

Thanks hilly7!

Old 05-31-2007, 03:27 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,434,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Try a product called TALSTAR no ants for 6 mo. I'm in the business
I thought that product was only available to prof. with a license?

Old 06-13-2007, 08:46 PM

Why use a chemical when you can use the same stuff the FDA approved for humans? Oh yea, check your chewing gum labels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville