Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 01:25 AM

7,112 posts, read 13,159,384 times

Advertisements

I know that there are a couple of them through out the Valley. When I first moved to Vegas almost 3 years ago I would come across magazines specific to areas in Vegas. Ex. Summerlin, North Vegas, I think Henderson. Do any of these publications still exist? Where can they be found?

I know that there are a ton that are specific to the strip but I'm looking for those that are catered more towards the locals. Magazines or news papers. The list of small/large mags and papers I know of are...

Las Vegas Weekly
LVRJ
SUN
LuxuryLV.....I saw this once at my wife's job
Whats On
LV City Life
I think there is one called...(Las Vegas Magazine) Not sure
Parents guide for Las Vegans(dont know the name)
Today in Vegas
24/7

I know that there are some that cater to specific nationalities, ethnicity, age groups...etc

My co-workers wife's are putting together an area specific sponsor package together for new comers to Vegas.

Plus I just want to know for my own personal info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 AM

7,112 posts, read 13,159,384 times
I came across this site and never heard of half of these pubs.

Free Publications about Las Vegas

Old 10-04-2011, 09:47 AM

40 posts, read 64,977 times
Great link Von!

Old 10-04-2011, 10:01 PM

186 posts, read 434,357 times
Desert companion. You can get it at Jamba juice or coffee bean & tea leaf. I think it's somehow related to the local NPR radio station. I got a great issue a couple months ago maybe all about local places to eat at different price points. The current issue is something drink related. Not sure what kind of drinks since I haven't gotten it yet.

sent from my phone using tapatalk, please excuse typos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: