Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 06:39 PM

2,719 posts, read 3,491,548 times

Advertisements

Brand new 35-acre James Regional Sports Complex between the towns of Enterprise and Spring Valley. Oh what a beautiful view which is common in both towns and pretty much the whole of Clark County but some towns have it better, the Strip and the mountain views like in Enterprise and Spring Valley.

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showt...#post157249826
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2019, 08:34 AM

261 posts, read 235,156 times
I moved into Enterprise just south and east of Rhodes Ranch, 9 months ago. Just love it here, no homeless, even at local shopping centers, no apparent gangsters, mainly single family houses. I am off of Cimarron near Wigwam. New park about to open close by, and Mountain Edge top of the hill park is always clean and a great spot.

Old 03-09-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatpi View Post
I moved into Enterprise just south and east of Rhodes Ranch, 9 months ago. Just love it here, no homeless, even at local shopping centers, no apparent gangsters, mainly single family houses. I am off of Cimarron near Wigwam. New park about to open close by, and Mountain Edge top of the hill park is always clean and a great spot.
Enterprise is large and developing nicely but it is not just SFR,it is also offering condos/townhomes and also apt building residentials.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:58 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,263,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeton1990 View Post
I just saw the plans for the new city park and hiking trails off Cliff Shadows. It is going to be beautiful!

Should be pretty. Close for people that move to Reverence also.

I havent had time to check out Majestic Park, Lone Mountain Park, and the other hiking? area near the 215/Cheyenne. Seems to be a lot of people with dogs off leash and that concerns me.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:59 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,637,620 times
Ok so someone says Centennial Hills is worse than Spring Valley?! Check that off the list. I thought at first when we were driving to Summerlin that we were there and I thought wow this is the worst, most terrible neighborhood I’ve seen so far... and the guy told us nah that’s Spring Valley. There was literally some cheap dollar store, an IKEA, I think a Wal-Mart, and a bunch of the most crammed together low end houses I can imagine. I was mortified. Whatever is worse than Spring Valley I’d rather not see with my own eyes. Yuck.

Old 03-10-2019, 11:18 AM

11 posts, read 12,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
There was literally some cheap dollar store, an IKEA, I think a Wal-Mart, and a bunch of the most crammed together low end houses I can imagine. I was mortified. Whatever is worse than Spring Valley I’d rather not see with my own eyes. Yuck.
It’s the same thing where I live in Henderson except older and more run down. Try driving along Eastern south of the 215 YUCK! Walmart, 99 cent stores, fast food, Goodwill and an outlet Skechers just to class it up.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:55 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkcty View Post
Enterprise is large and developing nicely but it is not just SFR,it is also offering condos/townhomes and also apt building residentials.
All new areas are like this. Modern urban planning always involves mixed income housing. It's now considered "racist" if you don't want to live next door to the local crackhouse.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Ok so someone says Centennial Hills is worse than Spring Valley?! Check that off the list. I thought at first when we were driving to Summerlin that we were there and I thought wow this is the worst, most terrible neighborhood I’ve seen so far... and the guy told us nah that’s Spring Valley. There was literally some cheap dollar store, an IKEA, I think a Wal-Mart, and a bunch of the most crammed together low end houses I can imagine. I was mortified. Whatever is worse than Spring Valley I’d rather not see with my own eyes. Yuck.
The area you speak of is "south Summerlin"/unincorporated county Spring valley is zip code 89118/89103

Old 03-10-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmama View Post
It’s the same thing where I live in Henderson except older and more run down. Try driving along Eastern south of the 215 YUCK! Walmart, 99 cent stores, fast food, Goodwill and an outlet Skechers just to class it up.
It's interesting you mention this area as being older and rundown. There are some very nice houses just east of and right behind the shopping district on Eastern.

There are some bad neighborhoods in the Silverado Ranch area mostly rental apartments or the developments with zero lot condo/townhomes.

Some of the SFR developments in that area have aged better than others.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:38 PM

Quote:

Hahaha says someone who does not live in Las Vegas, have you moved to town yet? Or are you one of those armchair online google experts?

There are so much brand new developments in Spring Valley more than anything going on in Centennial Hills. Heck the restaurants in Centennial Hills can't even stay in business, it shuts down too often. Boring really, at least in Spring Valley and Enterprise, there is always something brand new opening whether a housing community, restaurants, shops, parks....... Majority of developers are eyeing Spring Valley and Enterprise because of its location. Centrally located and convenient to everything. So much more in the pipeline too, commercial and residential.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas