Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 10:59 AM

625 posts, read 797,227 times

Advertisements

So i was wondering is there any way to get to the moes inside the airport without having to have a plane ticket. I love this place and do not like chipotle because i hate cilantro lime rice. And qdoba serves cilantro lime rice too. Otherwise id go there.

Or if you know of other places similar feel free to share. New to the summerlin area and i love it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 11:15 AM

3,683 posts, read 9,861,803 times
I can think of a way, but it requires advanced planning, a refundable charge on your credit card, and probably isn't entirely legal.

Not familiar with the food at Moe's, but I'm guessing it is similar to these places (in addition to the two you listed). You'll have to figure out yourself if they serve rice that you can tolerate:

Baja Fresh
Cafe Rio
Rubio's
Wahoo's

Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Haha, thank you. I was just hoping it was right up front where you wouldnt have to go through security. In that case, i guess its not worth it. Thanks for all the other suggestions! Ill be checking those out

Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bps401 View Post
So i was wondering is there any way to get to the moes inside the airport without having to have a plane ticket. I love this place and do not like chipotle because i hate cilantro lime rice. And qdoba serves cilantro lime rice too. Otherwise id go there.

Or if you know of other places similar feel free to share. New to the summerlin area and i love it!
Try Zaba's Mexican Grill. They have a few locations throughout the Valley. But the only one I'm familiar with is in the Far NW at Durango and 215 I have seen other locations around the Valley though

Old 09-12-2012, 01:00 PM

700 posts, read 1,329,782 times
Everyone drools over Chipotle, but Moe's is vastly superior when it comes to that niche of the fast casual restaurant. Yes, ScoopLV, we know there are a million Mexicans places that serve vastly superior food where the Abuela stayed up all night grinding corn with her knuckles and cooked the masa on a cast iron skillet that was dug from an Aztec ruin, but sometimes you just have to have a mission style burrito from a chain.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoknite View Post
Everyone drools over Chipotle, but Moe's is vastly superior when it comes to that niche of the fast casual restaurant. Yes, ScoopLV, we know there are a million Mexicans places that serve vastly superior food where the Abuela stayed up all night grinding corn with her knuckles and cooked the masa on a cast iron skillet that was dug from an Aztec ruin, but sometimes you just have to have a mission style burrito from a chain.
Demon, youre speaking my language. I was disappointed there was no moes when i moved here. Ill be on the lookout for something that rivals moes

Old 09-12-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Try Zaba's Mexican Grill. They have a few locations throughout the Valley. But the only one I'm familiar with is in the Far NW at Durango and 215 I have seen other locations around the Valley though
Will be trying zaba's sometime this week. Thanks for the suggestion

Old 09-12-2012, 03:17 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
Zaba...The Greek?

Old 09-12-2012, 03:30 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
The area near Summerlin also has Dona Maria Tamales and they serve a good rice and beans in there. They do take-out. I wish we still had Chevy's around. That was my favorite tex / mex place. I know it's a chain, but it was generally a good one.

I think there is still one in the valley, but if so it's in the Galleria mall in Henderson.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:37 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bps401 View Post
Will be trying zaba's sometime this week. Thanks for the suggestion
Another great place to go is Chronic Tacos in Summerlin. Not true Mexican style, its actually pretty "White-Washed" (it's in Summerlin...duh!) But the food I think is really good there. You have to order the Flautas they have, especially the chicken ones. Its on Village Center Circle in the Vons plaza. Summerlin Parkway and Town Center are the closest major cross streets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas