Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 06:01 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayview6 View Post
You're in Las Vegas. Plenty of working girls here who are interested in bling. I find it hard to be shocked by it. What I'm shocked by are the number of people with massive amount of tatatoos.
yeah, but here for the right amount of cash, a non working girl will be willing to work.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's as simple as this.

There are quality people everywhere to be met. The trick is you also have to be a quality person.
there are innocent men in prison, you just have to ask!

Old 07-22-2014, 06:16 PM

566 posts, read 504,082 times
If ya all think Vegas girls are easy, try Atlantic City or Coney Island.
I've been to Vegas twice, but been approached by a "working" girl only once; in AC I get hit on like a busty blonde in a bar full of sailors.

Oh, and as for Coney Isle, dont get me started. Topless babes want nothing but attention; in fact I met 2 topless babes swimming recently. Another topless babe, seemed like a Brazilian, let me take shots of her.
I guess Vegas is too hot to walk around much, and possibly full of under-cover cops. Besides, I go to Vegas to do Vegas not women... unless I bring one with me.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Sooooo many mistakes in attitude and in methods...I don't even know where to begin.
First, get over your money...it won't last. Second, quite trying to lure them with money...or at least stop wondering why it works.

Get some self confidence...and that means normal expectations as well. The reason it's taking you money is because you only want the hottest girls, which in turn says a lot about your insecurities. You're compensating....you just don't realize it. You brag about chicks AND money...that's insecurity my friend.
My friend, shooting the messenger--or pointing out his imperfections--don;t invalidate an argument.

Of course something is off with me because I only get excited if I see a woman with 20k in plastic surgery. Duh, I lost a hand in a friggin explosion, was a poor nerd from a small town with a speech impedimnet, and was the stay out of site and and keep quiet IT guy for the State Dept..essentially a servant for the white shoe erudite diplomats.."get your %%% out of bed at 0430 because my internet wont let me download Mr. Bean and not even say thanks when I fixed it. i also worked for top 5 management consulting firm all over the world without a college degree when most of my colleagues had MBA from good schools...this was thrown in my face when i did more work, had the same title, but made 40k less than the other smucks. Also, the roids they give me make me not only make ripped but make me prone to snapping....not a good combo with PTSD mate.

I know my issues. I have a 200 an hour --discounted rate---shrink on the upper east side that tells me all about them

ALso, I don;t brag amount money and, ironically, my bank account has grown since I got that settlement check. The one thing I do wish to brag about is that fact that I am on track to finish an Ivy League engineering degree in 2.5 years.

Ok and? You got me. I feel like Eminem in the 8th mile when he battles that dude at the end.

Now, what's this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Old 07-22-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
If ya all think Vegas girls are easy, try Atlantic City or Coney Island.
I've been to Vegas twice, but been approached by a "working" girl only once; in AC I get hit on like a busty blonde in a bar full of sailors.

Oh, and as for Coney Isle, dont get me started. Topless babes want nothing but attention; in fact I met 2 topless babes swimming recently. Another topless babe, seemed like a Brazilian, let me take shots of her.
I guess Vegas is too hot to walk around much, and possibly full of under-cover cops. Besides, I go to Vegas to do Vegas not women... unless I bring one with me.
I never said they were easy. I said they are available for $$$.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:41 PM

1,374 posts, read 2,435,920 times
why don't you go to church or library and try to meet women their?

Old 07-22-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott456 View Post
why don't you go to church or library and try to meet women their?
I think you are missing the point. Someone who is indoctrinated with fast $$$ and no morality that steps into church does not change...it just makes them more of a hypocrite.

I'd venture to say that there are more women who have had arrangements--or want one--in the pew in Vegas than any other place in the USA.

Are they all like that, no? Of course not, but going to church does not make one virtuous;living a honorable life does.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:34 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
Quote:
Now, what's this have to do with the price of tea in China?
Everything! Your issues and actions are what's dictating the people you meet...so either change that, or shut up about it! Don't indict an entire city because of whom you choose to go slumming with.

Yes, LV may have "more" of these women than other places...why wouldn't it? They flock there to fleece the guys like you that come here looking for them.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:12 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,964,579 times
I've been in the service and lived in many different cities and they are all basically the same when it comes to women. The trick is to project who you want. Project maturity and stability and watch what happens. A woman desires a man so project manhood and leave the bar flies alone.

That is unless you want the bar flies. Look at the woman rather than just looking at women.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Everything! Your issues and actions are what's dictating the people you meet...so either change that, or shut up about it! Don't indict an entire city because of whom you choose to go slumming with.

Yes, LV may have "more" of these women than other places...why wouldn't it? They flock there to fleece the guys like you that come here looking for them.
I think you mean well, but your focus on the individual as opposed to the structural will limit the validity of your analysis.

The behavior of individuals is simplistically predictable. The value system is not about me, but rather is about the limitations, opportunities, and culture of this place.

Your position is that I am the cause of the flawed and screwy expectation that beautiful woman in vegas who work in the industry are likely to be amicable to the idea of sleeping with a man for money. This is ridiculous.

The cause of this is women who have nothing to offer other than looks who expect to live the good life when they have not earned it. It's about men who have either let women down or have failed to meet a woman's expectations; thus, they say, I can bonk my looser baby daddy for free or I can have a guy be nice to me and pay me to have sex. ..ehh, it's not so bad to have an arrangement.

Where is the world does a person than brings you drinks 6/7ths naked make 100k a year?..compare this to a clark county newbie teacher who brigs home about 500 a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas