Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 06:20 AM

2 posts, read 6,468 times

Advertisements

I want to thank everyone for their input on this dibilitating situation. I really enjoy coming to LV and look forward to these trips.

As far as those of you who mentioned the food allergies, I have a question. If everything is fine and undercontrol where I live with a half a Zyrtec a day, which is my normal dosage, why would a full Pill once a day not help out there. Sorry, got off the course. Food allergies would bother a person no matter where they are. Aside from being an "Old Fart" and living up to my designation, food doesn't bother me. If that was the case it would all of the time. We are coming in April for a Trade Show and spending the week. I'm going to look up info on NAED and Bioset.

I've popped Claritin, Allegren, and the other strong antihistimine, pink and white capsules, (can't think of the name at the moment.) and nothing touches it. I think, I'm going to resort to the surgical masks when outside. I hate to think it will come to that.

TTFN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2008, 08:16 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,359,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryniceguy View Post
I want to thank everyone for their input on this dibilitating situation. I really enjoy coming to LV and look forward to these trips.

As far as those of you who mentioned the food allergies, I have a question. If everything is fine and undercontrol where I live with a half a Zyrtec a day, which is my normal dosage, why would a full Pill once a day not help out there. Sorry, got off the course. Food allergies would bother a person no matter where they are. Aside from being an "Old Fart" and living up to my designation, food doesn't bother me. If that was the case it would all of the time. We are coming in April for a Trade Show and spending the week. I'm going to look up info on NAET and Bioset.

I've popped Claritin, Allegren, and the other strong antihistimine, pink and white capsules, (can't think of the name at the moment.) and nothing touches it. I think, I'm going to resort to the surgical masks when outside. I hate to think it will come to that.

TTFN
When you go to the NAET and/or Bioset sites look for practitioners in your area. Both use NAET which is a very simple and fast procedure. By April you could be over your allergies enough that you may not have to take anything. Believe me, no one had any worse allergies than my wife and I did and we were absolutely amazed at the difference after a only few treatments. You really need to read one of the books, but Dr. Cutler has a tape that shows you how to do the treatments. Very simple and very easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas