Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 08:53 AM

249 posts, read 403,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackarachnia View Post
Most judges in Las Vegas family court just seem to have a thorny crown up their arses. So much for lady justice!! It's really sad...I remember one research yielded that is a lawyer contributed $9,999 to a judge's campaign, it doesn't have to be publicly disclosed. It's when it's over $10k, it does. So you don't know what lawyer has paid for a judge's decisions.

My child turning 18 can't happen soon enough so I can be free of the corruption.
This is 100% false! All campaign contributions are required to be reported— even if it isn’t money and is for example free billboard space. Donations under $100 do not have to be itemized or disclosed by name of donor, but all donations over $100 are disclosed. This information is all available on the Nevada Secretary of State website and you can see who donated to whom. The maximum contribution per individual person is $10,000 per election year ($5,000 for primary and $5,000 for general). If a judge takes $10,000 at the beginning of the campaign and ends up with only a primary, he or she has to return $5,000.
At
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 06:42 AM

43 posts, read 90,799 times
I finally found info on that for a change in 2017 for that is the case on page 25 https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/...AB/AB45_EN.pdf but back in 2005, when I started sensing the family court system was corrupt, I had data on the contributions didn't have to be disclosed if it fell below $9,999. I am glad that there has been a change but there's still corruption.

I found this article https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...thics-charges/ and this was a judge I had provided all sorts of proof that my son was being mentally and emotionally abused and the judge ruled to not take our son away from the home where that abuse was happening and has continued to happen. The system is suppose to help protect and do what's in the best interest of the child!

With all the hell I've been through trying to protect myself, do yourself a favour folks, don't get divorced in NV.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:21 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,080,507 times
Unless you are a member of the 1%, the only people who win in court are the lawyers.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Unless you are a member of the 1%, the only people who win in court are the lawyers.
My ex husband and his lawyer always win, regardless of child molestation, his wife emotionally and mentally abusing our child. Evidence doesn't matter, they make over $100k a year and I make $10 an hour...and most recently, I've been ordered to pay him child support.

It's crap that lawyers get to keep their money no matter how poorly they performed, but there are lawyers who can sleep at night because they're just as corrupt as the judges.

I hope more happens with what I found on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WARdeclared...lyCourtSystem/

Old 01-29-2018, 02:00 PM

60 posts, read 45,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
The government trafficks children. I expect all judges to be cruel to them.

Old 01-29-2018, 02:07 PM

It's hard to swallow to be mixed up in it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas