Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 05:29 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,200,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony soprano View Post
To be told I don't know anything about RE from a realtor that has been wrong both serially and horrifically about his very own market is a bit of a laugher. Hilarious, actually. And when you mention my contemporary, if you're referring to who I think you are, he could buy and sell you. Besides, he ignored your cheerleading and random guessing as well. I'm sure he'll be just fine.
I am sure you know who...he has lost a bundle and is folding his position.

As I am sure you are. You are simply more clever at hiding your tracks...or don't have any....an even more likely explanation.

Still waiting for the big payoffs where you made all your money. Other than that you sound like a whiney loser. Actually you always sound like a whiney loser.

Got to leave you here dude...you get the final word. I am not going push this one any further as the gods smite the trolls and the defenders the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 PM

1,347 posts, read 2,448,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
I am sure you know who...he has lost a bundle and is folding his position.

As I am sure you are. You are simply more clever at hiding your tracks...or don't have any....an even more likely explanation.

Still waiting for the big payoffs where you made all your money. Other than that you sound like a whiney loser. Actually you always sound like a whiney loser.

Got to leave you here dude...you get the final word. I am not going push this one any further as the gods smite the trolls and the defenders the same.
As previously stated, I'm sure he'll be just fine. The same can not be said about the lambs you led to slaughter. "The bottom is in!! Prices will be higher in 2010 than 2008!!"

The value to be had in these exchanges are the lurkers get to see how very little you know about the market you practice in. They come to learn that your directional market calls have the randomness of a Ouija board. Caveat Emptor.

I anxiously await your next bottom call. Guess early, guess often.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:54 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,244,252 times
Page after page of incessant, unprofessional bickering makes this thread illegible, irrelevant and worthless.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraynard Kruger View Post
Page after page of incessant, unprofessional bickering makes this thread illegible, irrelevant and worthless.
Uhh - Don't read it?

Kind of like not looking at an accident as you drive by is it not?

Old 11-09-2010, 06:21 PM

The fact remains I'm interested in the subject. But you are indeed right, Olecapt...I know where to get the hard facts.

Here is good for hard opinions....worth every penny.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM

29 posts, read 45,591 times
[quote=tony soprano;16592809]As previously stated, I'm sure he'll be just fine. The same can not be said about the lambs you led to slaughter. "The bottom is in!! Prices will be higher in 2010 than 2008!!"

The value to be had in these exchanges are the lurkers get to see how very little you know about the market you practice in. They come to learn that your directional market calls have the randomness of a Ouija board. Caveat Emptor.

I anxiously await your next bottom call. Guess early, guess often.[/QUOTE
Hello Guys!! This is my first post. I have to agree with you about real estate agents. I don't know if RE agents meant to screw people but they screwed me. My agent sold me a bunch of bull on the home I purchased. He talked and talked about how high RE prices were going and basically convince me to purchased this over priced home. Being recently unemployed, I was considering getting my RE license. I figure I can give people the truth about nevada real estate. Lol

Old 11-09-2010, 07:32 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,836,746 times
Quote:
You could always use the ignore fuction instead of obsessing over my posts.
I actually like to follow this thread. Except of course when you spout you insults. Ignoring your posts would just leave holes in chain.
Instead we get the same old thing:
"I anxiously await your next bottom call. Guess early, guess often."

At least get some new material to keep it interesting.

There is also this thing called spell check. Look it up.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:17 PM

1,347 posts, read 2,448,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bledsoe3 View Post
I actually like to follow this thread. Except of course when you spout you insults. Ignoring your posts would just leave holes in chain.
Instead we get the same old thing:
"I anxiously await your next bottom call. Guess early, guess often."

At least get some new material to keep it interesting.
The chain is between me and one other individual. If you don't find the line of dialogue interesting, ignore it. It's that simple.
Quote:
There is also this thing called spell check. Look it up.
Likewise, genius.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
The chain is between me and one other individual. If you don't find the line of dialogue interesting, ignore it. It's that simple.
With all due respect, I wish you two children would take the bickering somplace else...maybe the RE forum or to DM.

And I can just as easily say if you don't like my mentioning it...don't read it or ignore it, but that would make me 5 again.

This thread has the potential to be a great resource for people if the professionals used their knowledge to educate and inform, rather than berate other people.

It's not clever.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraynard Kruger View Post
With all due respect, I wish you two children would take the bickering somplace else...maybe the RE forum or to DM.

And I can just as easily say if you don't like my mentioning it...don't read it or ignore it, but that would make me 5 again.

This thread has the potential to be a great resource for people if the professionals used their knowledge to educate and inform, rather than berate other people.

It's not clever.
And you are acting a bit naive. Tony is not going to get near an RE thread...He gets killed. I am not going to respond to a DM thread because both he and I knowq I have no reason too.

I can ignore him...which I sometimes do...but then he has a field day with his malicious garbage unopposed.

Why don't you try jumping in and keeping the discussion homest? What on earth difference does what I said in a vastly different context in 2008 make? Ask Tony for its relevance. Hell I was certainly wrong on some of it...but how is it relevant to the Octobger 2010 numbers?

Tony claims I called a bottom in spring of 2009. And I did. And it was. Tony now jumps up and down claiming it is going down again. Yeah that is true. But what does a drop in the 3Q2010 have to do with a stabilization in 2Q2009?

If you lurkers leave it alone you basically leave Tony in charge. I will not yield the forum to him and he can play his demented game forever. Ask him why an 18 month old condo listing is relevant to the direction of Las Vegas Real Estate. It is in fact absolutely irrelevant and of no bearing and not a situation I can ethically discuss on an open forum. So jump in and point out the obvious.

So step in and take a stand however you see it. Tony has his backers though not very interested.

Do you want to see the actuality or Tony's jaundiced view? You pick it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas