Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 07:41 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,333,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
You're right sheriff...plenty of clients to be found there!
That's why I can't leave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2007, 08:51 PM

19 posts, read 97,387 times
Default Good Luck

Vegas is a great place to visit. Living here is much different-from my perspective. The bad outweighs the good.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:30 PM

14 posts, read 34,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
wantchange...if you move to LV, you'll be holding a sign that says 'Needs Change' at the entrance ramp to I-15! As a RE Agent, havent you been reading how bad that market is right now...and you want to move there!

Some (if not most) say the LV real estate market is the worst in the country!

Oh, I know...you went there on vacation...and you decided you loved the place, right?
No I was not just there for Vacation, I took the time to look around a bit (off the strip), but yes I am returning to see more. From my understanding LV has a huge foreclosure rate at the moment. Since I specialize in foreclosures that means I will be busy. But I promise to keep my sign handy for ya

Old 09-01-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantchange View Post
No I was not just there for Vacation, I took the time to look around a bit (off the strip), but yes I am returning to see more. From my understanding LV has a huge foreclosure rate at the moment. Since I specialize in foreclosures that means I will be busy. But I promise to keep my sign handy for ya
Hurry up. This will be a beautiful economic climate for you.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:41 PM

14 posts, read 34,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
Hurry up. This will be a beautiful economic climate for you.
Thank You Sheriff

Old 09-01-2007, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantchange View Post
Thank You Sheriff
I am sure that you will be able to get the right address of any property that comes your way. Lots of money to be made here for professionals.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:21 AM

1,658 posts, read 7,576,464 times
I think I am going to add my input.As for the drug problem it is pretty bad throughout the state of Nevada.Still working on it though.The quality of life is not paradise but it's better than much places.(LA,Baltimore,DC,Houston,Oakland)Plus a 5,000+ people moving here a month?There has got to be something drawing these people here and it is not all the weather.This lifestyle of Vegas can't be found anywhere else.Maybe Miami but they are not Vegas.Raising your kids?It can be done.My cousin lived in NLV(MLK@W.Cheyanne) and turned out fine.A 4.1 GPA and now is a SPHMR at Miami.You can raise them right if you are a good parent so you can not blame the 24/7 lifestyle.So once again I love this place I know enough about the valley even though I never lived there.Most of you long-timers don't want to here this but most likely(97% sure) another California gone future Nevada resident.Sorry guys.=(

Old 09-03-2007, 03:49 AM

You won't see this in Baltimore: ReviewJournal.com - News - NORM: Britney flashing big diamond ring

Old 09-03-2007, 10:00 AM

6 posts, read 29,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0vemberHAWK View Post
Just got back from a weekend there.

I have been twice and I love it.

Love the landscape.

The attitude.

The buildings, the hotels, the strip, the women!

I just absolutely love it.

I am a Texas born and raised but I think LV, Nevada might just bring this Texan to Nevada to stay later this year!

I am seriously thinking about moving to Vegas this year!!!!
Hey, your feeling the same as most do when they visit Vegas..We moved there from Michigan in 98"..(we had taken about 5 yrs of visiting..looking and searching all around that city..getting all the info, and just taking our time before we made our dicision)..well we did it and it was great!!!!!!!!! but as time went on that town became a complete mess..with way too many people and way to many illegals..when we left in "04 we called it "little LA"..sad, because we still miss Vegas, the way it was...not now..I could go on and on about our experiences (and there were many) but there were many good experiences as well. We miss the beauty of the desert, the wonderful things you can see and do, but the bad just overtook the good, and we came back to Michigan (and thats really depressing!!!lol) we have been back, and plan to come back again..as tourists, but never would we ever live there again..!!!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777irish View Post
Hey, your feeling the same as most do when they visit Vegas..We moved there from Michigan in 98"..(we had taken about 5 yrs of visiting..looking and searching all around that city..getting all the info, and just taking our time before we made our dicision)..well we did it and it was great!!!!!!!!! but as time went on that town became a complete mess..with way too many people and way to many illegals..when we left in "04 we called it "little LA"..sad, because we still miss Vegas, the way it was...not now..I could go on and on about our experiences (and there were many) but there were many good experiences as well. We miss the beauty of the desert, the wonderful things you can see and do, but the bad just overtook the good, and we came back to Michigan (and thats really depressing!!!lol) we have been back, and plan to come back again..as tourists, but never would we ever live there again..!!!
And there is currently talk to make LV an official "sancuary" city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas