Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2007, 05:16 AM

1 posts, read 10,642 times

Advertisements

I am in need of indoor storage for a 42ft motorhome in the Las Vegas area. Any suggestions who I can contact ASAP...Thank you, Donald
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 05:19 PM

1 posts, read 10,401 times
Smile Also Looking;

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldtris View Post

I am in need of indoor storage for a 42ft motorhome in the Las Vegas area. Any suggestions who I can contact ASAP...Thank you, Donald

I saw your post and need to find the same for a 42 foot motorhome. Did you find it; if so could you tell me where and who to contact. Thanks. Steve

Old 07-27-2008, 12:29 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Storage One* and other self storage companies have RV parking where you rent a spot by the month. Most of the RV's I saw in there were covered with a big giant tarp.

*They are still having grand opening deals as far as I know. I have a storage unit at the one near Decatur/215 north.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:59 AM

2 posts, read 14,798 times
Can someone please post the fees involved? Thanks.

Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Storage One (http://www.gostorageone.com/find.aspx - broken link)

In some of their sites around town, they do have covered RV parking, like a carport. Check it out with the link. If they don't show the price, just call and ask them or send them an email.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:09 PM

1 posts, read 10,055 times
Default U-Store-It a Den for Thieves

RV owners beware!!!! A lot of these storage units say they have security to protect your RV however they do lie. I recently had my new RV broken into at U-Store-It in Las Vegas on Cheyenne rd and all of the electronics got stripped out. The mgrs had no clue how to operate the security system. But the best part was to find out that the police would do nothing about it other than take a police report over the phone they would not come out to dust for finger prints even though there was clear finger prints on the steering wheel. The place I am having the unit fixed at, just informed me that she has gotten 5 more units in with the same kind of damage from the same kind of storage facility.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:12 AM

1 posts, read 9,880 times
Default Wow

Yep, there is a ton of RV thefts from storage facilities in Las Vegas. My coach was burglarized to the tune of $3000 of electronics from a Storage One at 215 and Flamingo. There is no clue on the part of Storage One Corporate as to what to do about this. They have, in my opinion, a lame lady in charge of security, and when I made some suggestions after my coach was burglarized, she just sort of clammed up! I asked her how many units had been hit, and she said one, but I have since learned that 11 units had been hit. Sounds like an inside job, and I am fed up. Storage One claims to have 16 cameras at this facility. It took them over 10 days to retrieve the discs after my burglary! How interested are they? You make the call! Any questions?

Old 09-25-2008, 01:19 AM

85 posts, read 287,286 times
In the newer housing tracts like Los Prados out Jones Blvd/Lone Mountain area, they have, in their community, a few gated places for residents to park their motorhomes behind a gate, in a fenced in area - brick wall - not a chain link fence or anything. That housing tract/country club situation has 24/7 security. I never heard of anyone complaining when I lived in that area, but that was up to 1997, so with the population explosions, things may have changed, I don't know. But, if you are buying a home, you can ask your HOA about their procedures and policies.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:17 PM

499 posts, read 1,059,401 times
For those of you who are AD Military and retired, Nellis AFB has a large RV storage lot on base. The monthly fees are inexpensive and based on RV length.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: