Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2011, 08:38 PM

1,616 posts, read 2,491,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
I am coming on board. He who cannot be named got bounced as he does periodically. But I will try and fill in and I can ask him if I don't know.

He is the know it all. I do Real Estate and a few other things which don't come up much.

Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down) Lyrics - YouTube

Old 10-26-2011, 09:18 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-natural View Post

Does Tom wife know what he was doing?
I sorry but I don't care how rock button you are? There are other means to making money besides tricking. Thats when you man up and take a job that was below you. At the end of the day all money isn't good money, and I rather sale weed, before I sell my goodies .
During my tricking days in Minneapolis, sometimes working the streets, I ran into a man, with a knock-out physique and a gorgeous face, straight/married as well, who was tricking his way through law school, taking advantage of the older Gay population. He could really roll in the dough!

If you go to the Gay bars in Tijuana on a Saturday night, most of the male prostitutes are good-looking straight men, single or married with children. But what they have to offer is very limited!

Being I walk my ferret at night, anytime between 1am and 5am, I run into any number of hookers, some of which, when they see us now, will say: Well, there's Stripper! One hooker showed me a cellphone video of her two ferrets playing with her dog!

Being that I've worked as a hooker, I know another when I see them!

Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,569,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
During my tricking days in Minneapolis, sometimes working the streets, I ran into a man, with a knock-out physique and a gorgeous face, straight/married as well, who was tricking his way through law school, taking advantage of the older Gay population. He could really roll in the dough!

If you go to the Gay bars in Tijuana on a Saturday night, most of the male prostitutes are good-looking straight men, single or married with children. But what they have to offer is very limited!

Being I walk my ferret at night, anytime between 1am and 5am, I run into any number of hookers, some of which, when they see us now, will say: Well, there's Stripper! One hooker showed me a cellphone video of her two ferrets playing with her dog!

Being that I've worked as a hooker, I know another when I see them!
Someone can say they are straight but I'm sorry, if you're being a gay prostitute, you're almost certainly gay. Or at least BI. Having a wife and kids hasn't stopped people before.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by von949 View Post
Exactly. I didn't get married till I was 28, almost 3 years ago. So that gave me about 27 years of traveling and having fun. I got everything out of my system to the point that there was nothing left to do but settle down. Plus I fell in love. Perfect timing.
Sounds like a happy ending!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:38 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
During my tricking days in Minneapolis, sometimes working the streets, I ran into a man, with a knock-out physique and a gorgeous face, straight/married as well,
I don't remember meeting you.

Quote:
who was tricking his way through law school, taking advantage of the older Gay population. He could really roll in the dough!
Ohh hell no..... forget it, must have been someone else.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:52 PM

990 posts, read 1,655,047 times
Quote:
I am coming on board. He who cannot be named got bounced as he does periodically. But I will try and fill in and I can ask him if I don't know.

He is the know it all. I do Real Estate and a few other things which don't come up much.
Welcome. I've heard of you.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:50 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
Someone can say they are straight but I'm sorry, if you're being a gay prostitute, you're almost certainly gay. Or at least BI. Having a wife and kids hasn't stopped people before.
A great number of my clients back in the 70's were married men. They suddenly woke up during the sexual revolution and thought: Oops! Now what do I do? I got married, had kids, to disguise my true sexuality, and now what are my options? If I divorce her, she'll take everything! Just depend on male prostitutes to take off the edge?

For awhile I even worked as a sexual surrogate out of the University of MN's Human Sexuality Dept. Dr. Maurer rounded up couples, back then, where either the wife was a lesbian, the husband was Gay, and he tried to keep these marriages together by counseling the wives or husbands to keep the marriage together, for the sake of the kids, and allow one or the other some freedom to express their sexuality, accept their "limitations". There were some successes, many failures.

But that was the ultra-liberal 70's!

I've met up with some true-blue bisexuals in my time (and I'll always be envious of them!) where it's just a toss-of-the-dice with these people! I knew a very healthy bisexual woman back then, and if she were faced with two bars, side by side, one Gay one Straight, she'd leave it to a toss of the dice which one she'd pick that night!

Last edited by tijlover; 10-27-2011 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 10-27-2011, 01:17 AM

7,112 posts, read 13,160,812 times
Quote:

I see that you made rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Glad to see it!!! Periodically?

Ok, 27 years? How about maybe 10 or 12? Unless you were doing it all since you were one. Just sayin', not trying to split hairs! Sometimes, love puts a halt to those things!
Hmmm ... Pooping diapers, making messes and running around naked qualifies as having fun.

Last edited by von949; 10-27-2011 at 01:28 AM..

Old 10-27-2011, 03:50 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times
We were down on Fremont street from 4p.m to midnight, and never found English Dave and his wife. We went all over the place. In and out of Golden Gate 4 times. All over Fremont st, in and out of Binions a few times, into the Four Queens to eat, back out again. We did see an older couple on the zip lines, and the guy had white hair, but they flew by so fast, so who knows.

Anyway, we tried to find them, but no luck. At least kimba found them. It would have been nice if they could have logged into CD while they were in town to give us a better idea of what they looked like, the machine they played,etc. Do you realize how many white haired people there are on Fremont st in any given time? Tons!
It could have been worse. They could have said they were the japanese couple. Only about 5 million of them were out on Fremont at the same time all with camera's. The stereotype is real.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:30 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
We were down on Fremont street from 4p.m to midnight, and never found English Dave and his wife. We went all over the place. In and out of Golden Gate 4 times. All over Fremont st, in and out of Binions a few times, into the Four Queens to eat, back out again. We did see an older couple on the zip lines, and the guy had white hair, but they flew by so fast, so who knows.

Anyway, we tried to find them, but no luck. At least kimba found them. It would have been nice if they could have logged into CD while they were in town to give us a better idea of what they looked like, the machine they played,etc. Do you realize how many white haired people there are on Fremont st in any given time? Tons!
It could have been worse. They could have said they were the japanese couple. Only about 5 million of them were out on Fremont at the same time all with camera's. The stereotype is real.
Awww, that's a bummer. I do feel like we got lucky ('bout the only luck I've had in this town lately!) because we were going to leave, it was our last swing thru on our way out! And, yes, amazing how many white haired people there are there. Of course, it is seems more prevalent when you are searching! Hmm, maybe they were on the Strip.

So, did you win???? That's the BIG question. The BIG comment is: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas