Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2012, 04:24 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,298,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuse View Post
thats funny. When i used to drink everyday i was horny as hell, it was my wife who lost her sex drive. (or maybe she didnt want to be with a drunk slob :d)
ding ding ding!!!:d

Old 06-14-2012, 05:41 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuse View Post
Thats funny. When i used to drink everyday I was horny as hell, it was my wife who lost her sex drive. (or maybe she didnt want to be with a drunk slob )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
ding ding ding!!!:d
That is funny, because you are both wrong.

"Excessive drinking also results in behavioral changes that reduce sexual desire and inhibit sexual performance. Concentration and judgment become cloudy and physical activity and movement are impaired. Alcoholism also disrupts hormone levels, in particular, testosterone and estrogen. Low levels of testosterone diminish sexual drive and function."

I did not even need to look it up since I already know from my own personal experience.

Alcohol Impotence...when problem drinkers become problem lovers

Old 06-14-2012, 05:41 AM

762 posts, read 1,562,724 times
How do you make a lady gaga?

Poke her Face

Old 06-14-2012, 05:44 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,640,832 times
My sex drive is on cruise control.

Jonathan

Old 06-14-2012, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
That is funny, because you are both wrong.

"Excessive drinking also results in behavioral changes that reduce sexual desire and inhibit sexual performance. Concentration and judgment become cloudy and physical activity and movement are impaired. Alcoholism also disrupts hormone levels, in particular, testosterone and estrogen. Low levels of testosterone diminish sexual drive and function."

I did not even need to look it up since I already know from my own personal experience.

Alcohol Impotence...when problem drinkers become problem lovers
No. We were not WRONG. Thecuse said when he drank every day he was horny as hell. I know anothet drunk who was the same way. Just because you are impotent (why you would advertise that and seem to be happy about that is beyond me) doesnt mean everyone who drinks daily is.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
No. We were not WRONG. Thecuse said when he drank every day he was horny as hell. I know anothet drunk who was the same way. Just because you are impotent (why you would advertise that and seem to be happy about that is beyond me) doesnt mean everyone who drinks daily is.
I thought you two were trying to imply that I was lying. Sorry, my bad on that. I do not just drink daily, I drink way beyond excess. Think Ben in Leaving Las Vegas. I am glad that I have no sexual desire as most (not all!) women are nothing more than gold digging trash anyways. I hate to say that, but that even includes my girlfriend from Phoenix. You can look up my past posts to confirm what I said as this is not a spur of the moment type post. She was so happy once she met the multimillionaire after we broke up, but he screwed her over (as she deserved) five years later.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:26 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,640,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I thought you two were trying to imply that I was lying. Sorry, my bad on that. I do not just drink daily, I drink way beyond excess. Think Ben in Leaving Las Vegas. I am glad that I have no sexual desire as most (not all!) women are nothing more than gold digging trash anyways. I hate to say that, but that even includes my girlfriend from Phoenix. You can look up my past posts to confirm what I said as this is not a spur of the moment type post. She was so happy once she met the multimillionaire after we broke up, but he screwed her over (as she deserved) five years later.

Now I understand why you are not with any.

As far as Ben from leaving Las Vegas, they never really said why he became a alcoholic, but he lost his home, his job, his wife and kids, and just wanted to die in a pool of alcohol, I assume he is your role model.

Jonathan

Old 06-14-2012, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post

Now I understand why you are not with any.

As far as Ben from leaving Las Vegas, they never really said why he became a alcoholic, but he lost his home, his job, his wife and kids, and just wanted to die in a pool of alcohol, I assume he is your role model.

Jonathan
You clearly cherry picked my post by omitting that not all women are gold diggers. What does most mean? It is a majority as in 51% or over. I stand by what I said. Threads come up over and over in this forum saying exactly what I said, and none of them were even posted by me.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 AM

Oops, I did make a little boo boo as I just reread my recent posts. I should have said most beautiful women are nothing more that gold digging trash, not most women in general. Since I was already quoted, I cannot edit it.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:19 AM

Whatever. I guess you have met every single woman out there then?

Money doesn't impress me. I'm self sufficient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas