Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 08:22 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,692,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvaneshwari View Post
I have three years of work experience as business objects developer..
Could someone help me with names on trustworthy consultanies where they can process my H4 to H1B in DALLAS/PLANO area.
As am new to this area this information would be of more help to my career.
You are on H4 visa so your spouse is in USA on H1B visa. Have you tried the company where your husband is working??? Your husband came from India to USA directly on H1B visa or he came on some student visa and then converted to H1B thru some consultancy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2014, 02:35 PM

1 posts, read 693 times
Default H1 visa Requirement

hi,
I have completed my bachelors in business management in India, and also one year of experience as mortgager. Can i be able to file H1? or should join in some business school and later i can file my H1.

Which one would or performable for my carrier?

Thank You,
Sruthi

Old 09-17-2014, 03:32 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,969 times
He forgot to add ...

"I have three years of work experience as business objects developer ... and will work for peanuts."

Maybe he can find one of those "trustworthy" Indian consulting outfits to sponsor him ...

Old 09-17-2014, 03:36 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Follow the same process as your spouse.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:50 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,355,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthisundran View Post
hi,
I have completed my bachelors in business management in India, and also one year of experience as mortgager. Can i be able to file H1? or should join in some business school and later i can file my H1.

Thank You,
Sruthi
your qualifications (or lack thereof) would put you out of contention with your profession. there are a ton of USC with same qualifications as yours. you would have to have an MBA (preferrably a US institute for your profession--or you'll end up having to go through a lot of queries with USCIS) to be sponsored by a REPUTABLE employer (and not just some shady consultancies) for a work visa.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:10 AM

788 posts, read 1,249,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvaneshwari View Post
Employment staffing agencies can help me through this.thats what I heard and I wanted to know the name of such consultancies
Then go ask those from whom you've heard that they can help you with it. Because we are telling that it is not that simple.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:12 AM

788 posts, read 1,249,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthisundran View Post
hi,

Thank You,
Sruthi
No, you cannot file an H1-B application. Your employer, the company that will be employing you in the US, is the only one that can file and H1-B visa application.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:27 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,039,252 times
Contact some Telugu guys, they have a network who usually do H1B( and exploit you by charging for it) .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration