Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 11:51 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times

Advertisements

Sources: FBI probing Suffolk Chief of Police James Burke

Quote:
The FBI has begun an investigation to determine whether Suffolk County Chief of Department James Burke violated the civil rights of a man arrested on charges of breaking into the officer's department-owned SUV and stealing police equipment, sources said Tuesday.

The investigation into Burke's actions was launched by the civil rights division of the FBI office in Manhattan and subpoenas have been readied, although it was not known if they had been served, the sources said.

Robert Nardoza, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office, would not comment on the investigation. The man who was arrested, Christopher Loeb, 26, said he was punched by Burke in the squad room of the Fourth Precinct on Dec. 14, 2012, hours after Loeb had been apprehended, his mother, Jane Loeb said. Burke said last week that he did nothing wrong.
Jesus Jimmy

So let's see here in the past week we have had several stunning displays of proper conduct by our illustrious county police departments. What else could they possibly screw up? The Blue Mafia's day are numbered!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2013, 12:26 PM

60 posts, read 96,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Sources: FBI probing Suffolk Chief of Police James Burke

Jesus Jimmy

So let's see here in the past week we have had several stunning displays of proper conduct by our illustrious county police departments. What else could they possibly screw up? The Blue Mafia's day are numbered!
For the answer to that go to wesleuths.com. Then go to forums and click onto parking lot. Then click onto Long Island serial killer. Read what Hawkshaw has to say. Hes a retired NYPD det. who lives onthe Island. You have to be registered to access this particular forum.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:36 PM

745 posts, read 1,504,974 times
Isn't one of the justifications for the SCPD's inflated salaries that it attracts only the best of the best, and that due to the competitive nature of acquiring a position ensures that no scum bags get the job?

Old 06-25-2013, 12:56 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dede21 View Post
For the answer to that go to wesleuths.com. Then go to forums and click onto parking lot. Then click onto Long Island serial killer. Read what Hawkshaw has to say. Hes a retired NYPD det. who lives onthe Island. You have to be registered to access this particular forum.
I am already a member, Hackshaw is a very intelligence and honest man. I have alot of respect for him, I love hearing his "war stories" from when he was OTJ.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:19 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dede21 View Post
While I'm waiting for my registration to be activated, why don't you tell us what has to say....? Pretty please?

Old 06-25-2013, 08:19 PM

60 posts, read 96,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
While I'm waiting for my registration to be activated, why don't you tell us what has to say....? Pretty please?
Hes a man on a mission. Cant blame him. When you go to the forum do some back tracking. You will get a better picture.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:53 PM

21 posts, read 127,791 times
Jeepers, I didn't know anyone was reading my stuff and taking it seriously. Questions.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:59 PM

Trust me this isn't about a civil rights violation it about what was really in the bag. This Burke fellow has been getting away with a lot of things because he is hooked in with the politicians, mainly DA Spota who has a lot to lose if ALL the truth ever came out.

One of the other reason he gets away with it is because the citizens of Suffolk County are dumber than he is. He just thinks he is smart. Got so arrogant with power he thinks he is untouchable. He may be in a shock for himself if the FBI gets what they are really looking for -and it ain't pretty.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:30 AM

161 posts, read 321,901 times
Burke is an idiot, Webber is a liar, and White is a tool. Typical SCPD.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:27 PM

Who is White? Webber is a liar by 'omission' in that he knows the truth and is comfortable avoiding it. I think PC Webber may have a lot more to do with the Burke investigation than meets the eye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island