Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 04:44 PM

3 posts, read 2,146 times

Advertisements

Well I do not know if any readers on here will remember me or my prior posts. I left Ny back in July of this year. I left with a bad attitude there were so much occurring in my life. What I have learned through help of self reflection and others. Take life one day at a time and get rid of all negatively. The problem was not Ny, I was the problem. I have come a long way and I am finally enjoying life. Ny has tons too offer. Examples pristine lakes , mountains , beaches and so so much more. Residents of NY are truly some of the best people in the world. I apologize if I offended anyone with my posts. Be grateful of what you have and where you live. May all enjoy the holidays.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 04:50 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,815,274 times
Long Island doesn't have mountains & pristine lakes. That is an 8 hour drive to the Adirondacks. Long Island does have beaches, along with congestion and sky high taxes.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:57 PM

13,056 posts, read 18,116,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYaNy.... View Post
Well I do not know if any readers on here will remember me or my prior posts. I left Ny back in July of this year. I left with a bad attitude there were so much occurring in my life. What I have learned through help of self reflection and others. Take life one day at a time and get rid of all negatively. The problem was not Ny, I was the problem. I have come a long way and I am finally enjoying life. Ny has tons too offer. Examples pristine lakes , mountains , beaches and so so much more. Residents of NY are truly some of the best people in the world. I apologize if I offended anyone with my posts. Be grateful of what you have and where you live. May all enjoy the holidays.
Seeing as this is your first post, how could we possibly recall who you are? Glad to hear you have the "cleanse" how all goes well with the rest of your life.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,443 times
Are you kidding me!!!!!! yea 90% of time is spent in traffic, long lines and getting a door slammed in your face. Please dose anyone know how to hold a door open. lets not talk about taxes. Beaches hahaha

Old 12-06-2013, 05:17 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,886,849 times
Are you seriously arguing with yourself hoping to start something and think nobody would notice?

Old 12-06-2013, 05:42 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,771,626 times
Lol I don't think this is the same guy...

Old 12-06-2013, 06:30 PM

22,669 posts, read 36,798,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
Seeing as this is your first post, how could we possibly recall who you are? Glad to hear you have the "cleanse" how all goes well with the rest of your life.
LOL I was thinking the same thing. Another exciting Friday night, with one person starting two new names. Yes, it is an exciting place to spend a Friday night.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:37 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
It's a three-ring circus full of online trolls! What fun! How many more names can he create? Must be hard work!

Old 12-07-2013, 09:11 AM

9,531 posts, read 15,886,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Challenge accepted.

With that name, how can it not be the same guy as "SeeYaNY"? If you go to advanced search you can type seeya and 4 variations of seeyany comes up.

Registered 12/6, 1 post. Then this other clown lastpennytaxed also registered 12/6, 1 post, replies less than 30 minutes after the original post.

He wants attention - but I think it's more fun to give him this kind of attention.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:57 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,771,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh71 View Post
Challenge accepted.

With that name, how can it not be the same guy as "SeeYaNY"? If you go to advanced search you can type seeya and 4 variations of seeyany comes up.

Registered 12/6, 1 post. Then this other clown lastpennytaxed also registered 12/6, 1 post, replies less than 30 minutes after the original post.

He wants attention - but I think it's more fun to give him this kind of attention.
lol oh no I agree the troll posting on the 6th was all the same. I just don't believe this is seeyany from last summer. You know our pal from the 'working man hood'??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island