Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 03:14 PM

16 posts, read 35,654 times

Advertisements

Has anyone else been noticing these things the past year or so over Long Island at night from dusk till about 12-1 am? There are dozens of youtube posts from around the country showing the exact strange jets, but are calling them UFOs.....but they are not ufos!
I got a very good look one night....it is absolutely not stacking patterns or passenger airlines...these are large passenger size jets, but with no markings...they are all identical, no markings and weird gear mounted underneath..I was under the edge of one of their patterns; a low altitude flight circle of about 12 of them, (about 5-6 mi in diameter) about 10pm , early in feb 2015 at the LIE at willis Ave exit.....they were flying very low, around 800 ft Id say...they have weird lights, that can appear like a triangle at one angle from behind as they are banking ,other angles they look like they have a large spotlight the faces down at a a 45 degree angle that glows bright then disappears at irregular intervals, Ive seen them every night (except cloudy or stormy nights) ..if you get under one when it is low you can see what appears to be 4 very large size drums (maybe 15 ft in diameter each) or something on the underside, also they all have a lowercase t shaped dark blue stripe on the underside,there are dozens of these things every night; they come out when it gets dark and fly for around 6 hours or so. Either these are some new tech disguised as passenger shaped planes, and we are being severely mass surveilled/ recorded/ data collected, or possibly they are doing something worse like wave bombardment of some kind/experiment. They do not appear on any radar tracking websites at all. If you live where you have a good field of view of the sky please pay attention, especially around 7-8-9-10 pm. They are all over Long Island and other areas, every single night, they come in at dusk over long island from somewhere else; a fleet of them in a row coming out of the skies at a very high altitude, the bright lights can look like a row of moving stars or ufos at certain viewing angles, they have very quiet jet engines with a certain peculiar whine. They have a unique strobing pattern to the lights as well; I believe these are government planes doing something...well...not good. If anyone else is seeing these please speak up.

Last edited by soundprophet; 02-21-2015 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2015, 03:26 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,224,194 times
Do we really need another thread about this?

Old 02-21-2015, 03:33 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,410,484 times
And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle thier thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha

Old 02-21-2015, 03:34 PM

Default Yes we do

Yes we do. This is not fiction. Please wake up!!

Old 02-21-2015, 03:37 PM

It is truly amazing to me how in the dark and clueless most people really are. Bunch of lemmings, you deserve what is coming!

Old 02-21-2015, 03:53 PM

1,162 posts, read 1,410,484 times
Woke up this morning with light in my eyes
And then realized it was still dark outside
It was a light coming down from the sky
I don't know who or why
Must be those strangers that come every night
Those saucer shaped lights put people uptight
Leave blue green footprints that glow in the dark
I hope they get home alright
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along
I won't do anything wrong
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along for a ride

Old 02-21-2015, 04:00 PM

what an idiot!

Old 02-23-2015, 12:51 PM

625 posts, read 902,733 times
OP,
With some weird lights right? I saw those and I was wondering....

Old 02-23-2015, 02:22 PM

191 posts, read 516,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundprophet View Post
Has anyone else been noticing these things the past year or so over Long Island at night from dusk till about 12-1 am? There are dozens of youtube posts from around the country showing the exact strange jets, but are calling them UFOs.....but they are not ufos!
I got a very good look one night....it is absolutely not stacking patterns or passenger airlines...these are large passenger size jets, but with no markings...they are all identical, no markings and weird gear mounted underneath..I was under the edge of one of their patterns; a low altitude flight circle of about 12 of them, (about 5-6 mi in diameter) about 10pm , early in feb 2015 at the LIE at willis Ave exit.....they were flying very low, around 800 ft Id say...they have weird lights, that can appear like a triangle at one angle from behind as they are banking ,other angles they look like they have a large spotlight the faces down at a a 45 degree angle that glows bright then disappears at irregular intervals, Ive seen them every night (except cloudy or stormy nights) ..if you get under one when it is low you can see what appears to be 4 very large size drums (maybe 15 ft in diameter each) or something on the underside, also they all have a lowercase t shaped dark blue stripe on the underside,there are dozens of these things every night; they come out when it gets dark and fly for around 6 hours or so. Either these are some new tech disguised as passenger shaped planes, and we are being severely mass surveilled/ recorded/ data collected, or possibly they are doing something worse like wave bombardment of some kind/experiment. They do not appear on any radar tracking websites at all. If you live where you have a good field of view of the sky please pay attention, especially around 7-8-9-10 pm. They are all over Long Island and other areas, every single night, they come in at dusk over long island from somewhere else; a fleet of them in a row coming out of the skies at a very high altitude, the bright lights can look like a row of moving stars or ufos at certain viewing angles, they have very quiet jet engines with a certain peculiar whine. They have a unique strobing pattern to the lights as well; I believe these are government planes doing something...well...not good. If anyone else is seeing these please speak up.
I haven't seen anything but if I do I will try to take a picture. In the meantime please try to take a picture of these planes and post it for us. Thanks!

Old 02-24-2015, 01:53 PM

625 posts, read 902,733 times
The OP needs to take a longer nap so we can find out what happens with these planes. You're waking up too fast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: