Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 06:21 AM

297 posts, read 198,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
It isn’t proof unless you share it.
You know why you dont tell other people your fishing spots?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2021, 06:41 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,953,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkster55 View Post
That's as far as I'm speaking about it. All I wanted to say was a crap load of people do this and I mean, my cousins got a great education that they would not have lived if went to schools where they live.
Ok. Your OP asks, "Can anything be done not to send kids to N. Bab and instead send them to W. Bab?"

Old 03-19-2021, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Ok. Your OP asks, "Can anything be done not to send kids to N. Bab and instead send them to W. Bab?"
Legally.

Can I send kids to other SD legally, or do I have to do it the other way ... ?
Can I do legal house work without much hurdles from inspectors/town or do I have to do it the way most folks do it and not tell anybody ?
Can I buy that house the normal way and compete with others, or can I slip the seller agent some cash and get it the easier way?

In life there are always two ways or more to do it, and it is your choice between pretending the world is shiny and the other - which will always get you where you want, just the latter requires a bit more thinking and caution.

Old 03-19-2021, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Legally.

Can I send kids to other SD legally, or do I have to do it the other way ... ?
Can I do legal house work without much hurdles from inspectors/town or do I have to do it the way most folks do it and not tell anybody ?
Can I buy that house the normal way and compete with others, or can I slip the seller agent some cash and get it the easier way?

In life there are always two ways or more to do it, and it is your choice between pretending the world is shiny and the other - which will always get you where you want, just the latter requires a bit more thinking and caution.
Back in the day on LI I tended to be skeptical when guys I met in clubs would brag about their families being in the mafia. Those who really were knew better, didn't talk about it.

Getting that schmaltzy reality-tv-show vibe here, do better, try harder, just a suggestion.

Old 03-19-2021, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Back in the day on LI I tended to be skeptical when guys I met in clubs would brag about their families being in the mafia. Those who really were knew better, didn't talk about it.

Getting that schmaltzy reality-tv-show vibe here, do better, try harder, just a suggestion.
the human mind will make up anything to prove the point you already believe.

Old 03-19-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
the human mind will make up anything to prove the point you already believe.
You're from Jersey? Please try harder.

Old 03-19-2021, 08:37 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,169,051 times
Quote:
You know why you dont tell other people your fishing spots?
Because they don’t exist.

Old 03-20-2021, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Because they don’t exist.
All this I thought there was hope of intelligence on the other sid. Instead: apes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island