Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 12:05 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,528,753 times

Advertisements

Does this bar also ban convicted pedophiles, murderers, rapists, etc.? Or just people who refuse to take a dangerous "vaccine" for an illness that 99.9% survive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 01:10 PM

32 posts, read 13,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Does this bar also ban convicted pedophiles, murderers, rapists, etc.? Or just people who refuse to take a dangerous "vaccine" for an illness that 99.9% survive?
Probably not since none of those are contagious.

Old 08-05-2021, 01:15 PM

874 posts, read 730,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post

all the negative reviews have been removed from google and yelp has been shut down

these were NOT bot reviews these were real human reviews. the business was down to 3 stars before and now its back to 5 stars just like that.

at what point do people draw the line and say enough is enough?

you cant even leave a bad review at a place that has a for the vaccination only policy!

if you go out and eat and leave a bad review because a health inspection goon came to your table and asked for your vaccination papers please? Guess what your review is getting REMOVED!

this is where we are at now. You cant even speak out about it, and leave a bad review because you will be silenced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
He should be banned. It's ridiculous.

why should I be banned? For pointing out that long islanders cant leave a business a bad review if the place asks for vaccination papers? or that long islanders cant leave bad reviews based on if their HIPPA laws were violated when they tried to get a drink?

in this day and age, people need to know if the place is discriminatory against people who choose not to get vaccinated, I personally will only spend my money in places that dont ask. I dont feel like driving somewhere with a group and having people standing outside because they forgot their vaccination card at home or they are not vaccinated. thats embarrassing and an invasion of privacy if you ask me

Last edited by broke&30; 08-05-2021 at 01:24 PM..

Old 08-05-2021, 03:19 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,161,045 times
Did those reviews have to do with food, service and how many parking spaces available, or just on they required something the reviewers didn't like?

Old 08-05-2021, 03:59 PM

874 posts, read 730,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Did those reviews have to do with food, service and how many parking spaces available, or just on they required something the reviewers didn't like?

yes there were reviews of bad food, bad services, and other things not related to the vaccine.

but they are all gone now, each and every one of them.

so if anyone tries to write a real review about getting asked about vaccination papers today or anyday forward, that review is gone in a couple of hours. something is NOT right with this

this has gone way beyond public health, if you ask me. there is clearly a corporate agenda to silence anyone who speak out against this new vaccine passport system or the vaccine in general

I dont think you people seem to understand that they way things are going your children and your children's children will need to inject themselves YEARLY with a new vaccine or else they wont be able to participate in society..

no school

no job

no restaurants

and pass infection or antibodies arent good enough

what does everyone thing off all this?

does anyone think its strange that yelp and google are both pro vaccine and silencing real reviews from real people about the covid passport on long island?

Old 08-05-2021, 05:23 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,161,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broke&30 View Post
yes there were reviews of bad food, bad services, and other things not related to the vaccine.

but they are all gone now, each and every one of them.

so if anyone tries to write a real review about getting asked about vaccination papers today or anyday forward, that review is gone in a couple of hours. something is NOT right with this

this has gone way beyond public health, if you ask me. there is clearly a corporate agenda to silence anyone who speak out against this new vaccine passport system or the vaccine in general

I dont think you people seem to understand that they way things are going your children and your children's children will need to inject themselves YEARLY with a new vaccine or else they wont be able to participate in society..

no school

no job

no restaurants

and pass infection or antibodies arent good enough

what does everyone thing off all this?

does anyone think its strange that yelp and google are both pro vaccine and silencing real reviews from real people about the covid passport on long island?
Seriously, take a step back, take a breath and listen to some calming music. You’ve joined the chicken little club
With the pauper pro-vaxers.

Old 08-05-2021, 05:43 PM

20,975 posts, read 28,513,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broke&30 View Post
what are you going to do when they start asking you for your papers please?
well he's certainly not going to start a thread about it.

Old 08-05-2021, 05:44 PM

20,975 posts, read 28,513,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
He should be banned. It's ridiculous.

I tried it did not work

Old 08-05-2021, 08:06 PM

20,199 posts, read 20,975,450 times
Nah. There’s definitely some **** going on.
Do not trust the government or anything they say.
I don’t think it’s all cuckoo conspiracy rubbish, this all, all of it, is getting out of control.
This country is soooo divided. You’re either with one side or against it.
No middle ground anymore. I don’t like what is going on with the government right now, not one bit.

Old 08-05-2021, 09:54 PM

2,770 posts, read 3,549,177 times
Good news... No mask, no vaccine, no papers, covid positive... you are welcome to cross our southern border without any problems. But as a tax paying citizen, I can't foreign travel and return home without a million covid tests.

Thanks Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island