Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 PM

884 posts, read 1,171,617 times

Advertisements

Another post about Glendora! I work in the next city over and I'm getting tired of the commute, so I am thinking of moving to Glendora. I found a couple listings that sound promising. I was wondering if there are any areas in Glendora I should avoid though. The apartments I'm looking at are off Glendora Ave and Rt 66, and on Vermont, off foothill (that area where they are split). Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 10:45 PM

1,714 posts, read 3,850,744 times
Avoid south of the 210 in Glendora.

Not that southern Glendora is a bad area. It's just that it's cut off from the much more desirable northern Glendora because there are only a couple streets that go under the freeway. It's mostly a convenience thing more than a safety thing.

Glendora is totally safe. There is almost no need to worry about safety. There is no documented gang in Glendora.

Just make sure you are north of the 210 and you are golden.

The Glendora Village area and the APU + Citrus College area are pretty walkable--lots of stores, restaurants, and pedestrian/cyclist activities.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:47 AM

884 posts, read 1,171,617 times
Yeah, they appeal to me because of how close they are to my job--I know the APU and Citrus college area well (haven't checked out glendora village though). thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles