Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 11:31 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,955,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I remember when OJ was running from the law several of the neighbors came over as I had the biggest TV on the block a 40inch tube. DAMN that thing weighed a ton. I got the grill going and we cooked burgers and had a few beers watching the whole drama.
I got a phone call during that chase informing me of my mom being near death. I didn't make it there in time. 20 minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 11:32 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,955,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Be safe all you big, bald headed black men!
Or female Latinas delivering newspapers.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:33 PM

770 posts, read 1,798,489 times
If Dorner wasn't the one that ran into the Cabin, then I wonder who was? Anyway, if Dorner wasn't the one who killed the San Bernardino Deputy, then where could he be himself?

After reading many articles on this, I believe that it is indeed possible that a man as smart as Dorner could have fled as far away as South America by now.

Regardless, I just hope that he is caught. Yes, the LAPD, like most police departments in this country, has it's issues, but that doesn't give ANYONE the right to do what this man has done. My prayers go out to the victims of this mans crimes and their families.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,691,467 times
FWIW, or not, Dorner's mother may have watched part of the news coverage about her son today while at an Orange County restaurant:
Dorner's Mom Reportedly Spotted at OC Restaurant Watching News Coverage - Aliso Viejo, CA Patch

Also, the LAPD is denying reports that Dorner's body has been found in the burning cabin rubble:
LAPD: No confirmation Dorner's body in burned cabin

Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,667,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbe10 View Post
My prayers go out to the victims of this mans crimes and their families.
Any prayers for Dorner as well? When I turned on the television this afternoon and saw the cabin burning, I said a prayer for him.

And as others have stated, we have not really changed in 2000 years -- for many this was bloodsport. Sad...

Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 AM

770 posts, read 1,798,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Any prayers for Dorner as well? When I turned on the television this afternoon and saw the cabin burning, I said a prayer for him.

And as others have stated, we have not really changed in 2000 years -- for many this was bloodsport. Sad...
Yes; prayers for him and his family as well. If that was Indeed Dorner in the Cabin, I pray that he had repented for his sins.
I hope to God that he didn't burn alive; but I also pray if that person wasn't him, that he does eventually get caught. There is no justification for what he has done.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,489 times
Christopher Dorner must know something the government doesn't want leaked to the mass. They burnt his body and the entire cabin to conceal something they dont want us to see.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:23 AM

38 posts, read 67,859 times
The guy was pissed, plain and simple!

He got fired, and got upset, and went crazy! Many people get very upset when they are fired. No job means no income. No income means no money, and that means no food or shelter, and that means a slow death.

And now the dude is dead. Get over it and move on ....

Old 02-13-2013, 05:47 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,124,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienware View Post
Christopher Dorner must know something the government doesn't want leaked to the mass. They burnt his body and the entire cabin to conceal something they dont want us to see.

He had plenty of opportunity to not do what he did, or to turn himself in. He planned it out and executed his plan. Someone of his knowledge knew he would die in the process.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:17 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,131,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post

Nothing wrong with bloodsport...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles