Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 12:53 AM

14 posts, read 24,119 times

Advertisements

Hey guys just thought it would be fun to hear your experience on a run in with a celebrity. Be as descriptive as you like, I'd love to hear your experiences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2014, 01:35 AM

2,436 posts, read 2,797,958 times
Met Christy Carlson Romano, Hilary Duff, Tahj Mowry, Shia Labeouf and a few others at an event in Burbank years ago.

I immediately saw Susan Sarandon after coming out of a nail salon in Beverly Hills once.

Went bowling with the family one day years back, and eventually bowled right next to Rick Fox and one of his kids.

She's not necessarily a celebrity yet, but I've seen Halle Berry's daughter twice now. The first time I saw her was at The Grove a couple of years ago, and the second time was at Universal Studios a few weeks ago. She was with her father, Gabriel Aubry.

Speaking of The Grove, I've seen Derek Hough, Hayden Penetierre, Raven-Symone, Jonah Hill and a few other celebs there. Derek Hough must live around there because I've seen him in that area three times. My sister and I saw Jessica Stroup and Dustin Milligan at The Grove. My sister took a photo with Jessica, she was extremely nice.

I met Xzibit at a Dodger game two years ago. I got a picture with him, nice guy.

Interacted with Dodger player Andre Ethier at Disneyland (I know, Anaheim is not in LA) when I worked there three years ago. I also got the chance to talk to Beau Bridges and Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck while working at Disneyland.

I spoke with Amanda Bynes over the phone when I worked at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, and I spoke to her in person when she arrived for an appointment. During my time at Cedars, I also saw/spoke to Chris Rock, Robin Thicke, Paula Patton, Melissa McCarthy and Stephen Collins.

I went to school with Alex D. Linz in elementary school. I remember everyone thinking it was cool, but not necessarily caring that much. In middle school, I went to school with Khleo Thomas' brother, so I saw him. I also went to school with Ice T's son. I don't talk to either anymore.

Saw Usher at In-N-Out once.

Met some of the cast of Degrassi at Johnny Rockets years ago.

Saw Shaq during a pharmacy visit with my grandma years ago when I was a kid.

Celebrities I've seen/met at panels, screenings and movie premieres:

Jonas Brothers, Kristen Stewart, Ryan Reynolds, Jeremy Sumpter, Daniel Radcliffe, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, some of the cast of Newsies, the entire cast of The Originals, the cast of The Vampire Diaries, Arielle Kebbel, and others I can't think of.

I've covered a lot of celebrities, so I'll stop here. I don't feel like mentioning the ones I've seen while driving around Los Angeles in their cars. Seeing a celebrity is no big deal, for the most part.

Old 08-21-2014, 01:53 AM

150 posts, read 282,007 times
Gwen Stefani, Tom Arnold, Richard Simmons, Steven Spielberg. All at the same benefit. Got a picture the first two. Only been in LA a couple of years. Good start though!

Old 08-21-2014, 02:26 AM

8 posts, read 12,992 times
I once saw Ryan Gosling a few years back he was coming out of his care with some people probably his friends I think

Old 08-21-2014, 05:29 AM

5,864 posts, read 15,257,587 times
Jody Foster
Martin Landau
Sophia Vagara
Diana Ross
Cher
Liza Minelli
Tyra Banks
Chris Rock
Whoopi Goldberg
Vivica Fox
Jon Voight
Maria Shriver
Randy Jackson - A Idol
Paula Abdul
Diahann Carroll
Sidney Poitier
Katy Segall
Adrian Brody
Halle Berry
Vera Wang
Gwyneth Paltrow
Sandra Bullock
Stacey Dash
Malcolm Jamal Warner
Freda Payne
Megan Goode
Queen Latifah
Nicole Richie
P. Diddy
Lisa Vanderpool
Malia Obama
Sylvester Stallone
George Hamilton
Lisa Kudrow
Vera Wang
Angela Lansbury
Milton Berle
Kenya Moore - Atlanta Housewives
Kim Coles
Linda Evangelista
Mary J. Blige
Zac Efron
Donna Mills
Natalie Cole
and many more.

Old 08-21-2014, 07:17 AM

3,811 posts, read 4,701,840 times
Funny you post this. I just got back from my trip and I didn't think I saw anybody during my visit. That I knew of at least. Then I'm looking at my pictures I took and just randomly looked at people in the section Tommy Lasorda sits in since it's for people well known or with money. Well, whose sitting next to Tommy Lasorda. No other than Saved By The Bells AC Slater (Mario Lopez).

I didn't realize it till the other day 2 weeks after I got back. Would have been nice if I had noticed him as I'd probably got a better picture focusing on him.

Old 08-21-2014, 07:44 AM

1,631 posts, read 2,391,323 times
Angelyne - in her pink corvette down Hollywood Blvd. She honked at me or maybe someone else.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:28 AM

3,550 posts, read 6,495,230 times
is Angelyne still alive? She must 80 by now

Old 08-21-2014, 08:40 AM

4,213 posts, read 8,315,094 times
The list is so long and spans so many years I couldn't even begin. But I also could not care less. The only celebrity I was ever starstruck by was Larry David.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:45 AM

596 posts, read 983,943 times
I thought that I saw Salman Rushdie in the sauna at my gym. I remarked that this is very hot, just like the desert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles