Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2017, 04:35 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, haha, I didn't mean they'd resort to violence. If a woman is "used goods" for having a few partners, that would make the guys, especially the players entertaining those women, completely worthless goods, suitable only for landfill, was the idea.
Sexual marketplace value for heterosexual men differs from that of heterosexual women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 04:05 AM

72 posts, read 214,399 times
So I read enough responses here to know a lot of guys here are red pill. I'm red pill too but what's with this sentiment with you guys that men don't care about a woman's career or how much money she makes? Unless you are in a six figure career where you can take care of a family without much help, a woman's career and education should be a factor you consider especially in California. Low six figures is not even a lot in the Bay Area. What quality of life are you guys planning to have?

Let's say you make $80k a year and your girlfriend is only a waitress making $20k. You want to buy a house? Have kids? Send them to private school? Vacations? Nice car? Day care? You're going to want a woman who is on your level financially.

I get it though why Red Pillers say a woman's career and income isn't impressive to men when choosing a mate. Because the more educated and high powered her career is the more she tends to have the independent woman feminazi attitude that no man wants in a woman. We just like our women feminine and not trying to wear the pants in the relationship.

But the whole "I don't care how much money a woman makes" is misguided.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:22 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,013,648 times
I think I'd like for my gal to at least be in something tech or medical related. A UX/UI designer or an RN at least. That would make it easier. But of course it doesn't really matter in the end. I'm red pilled enough to where I think I would want to take care of someone.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:54 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane505 View Post
So I read enough responses here to know a lot of guys here are red pill. I'm red pill too but what's with this sentiment with you guys that men don't care about a woman's career or how much money she makes? Unless you are in a six figure career where you can take care of a family without much help, a woman's career and education should be a factor you consider especially in California. Low six figures is not even a lot in the Bay Area. What quality of life are you guys planning to have?

Let's say you make $80k a year and your girlfriend is only a waitress making $20k. You want to buy a house? Have kids? Send them to private school? Vacations? Nice car? Day care? You're going to want a woman who is on your level financially.

I get it though why Red Pillers say a woman's career and income isn't impressive to men when choosing a mate. Because the more educated and high powered her career is the more she tends to have the independent woman feminazi attitude that no man wants in a woman. We just like our women feminine and not trying to wear the pants in the relationship.

But the whole "I don't care how much money a woman makes" is misguided.
McDonald's workers working full time make more than $20k a year in la . By 2020 .. around the corner min wage will be $15 .. of course waitresses get tips too . In CA they are paid min wage plus tips .
The laws for tipped employees are different in every state .

Old 08-28-2017, 06:40 PM

661 posts, read 691,529 times
Quote:
I get it though why Red Pillers say a woman's career and income isn't impressive to men when choosing a mate.
Yeah lmao because they're babies who are intimidated by high-income women.

Quote:
Because the more educated and high powered her career is the more she tends to have the independent woman feminazi attitude that no man wants in a woman.
Good, more for me, educated and high-powered is a turn on

Old 09-18-2017, 09:15 PM

398 posts, read 382,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I hear from all of my younger single/divorced heterosexual male friends: the young women in the LA/OC area have ridiculous expectations and their standards are unrealistic.
Bing, bing, bing, we have a winner! They think Ryan Gosling is a dime a dozen, lol.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:58 AM

361 posts, read 837,612 times
I think Miami is the best when it comes to be a single man, the women are gorgeous there and dating is so easy !!

Old 09-19-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmanu View Post
I think Miami is the best when it comes to be a single man, the women are gorgeous there and dating is so easy !!
Juicy! I've gotta visit Me-Ah-Me and Atlanta!

Old 09-21-2017, 12:39 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,324,019 times
About 15 years ago, someone told me LA is a good place to be single.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
About 15 years ago, someone told me LA is a good place to be single.
I heard the same thing from my uncle who moved to Sherman Oaks in '93 and a buddy of mine who cleaned up in the late-90s. Not sure how LA deteriorated so sharply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles