Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 AM

149 posts, read 567,925 times

Advertisements

Just a quick question Jack in the Box dominates California from what I know. The food is great I love it I just want to know prices of the meals or food that they sell there. If anyone knows any prices that would be great just list them for me. Thank you

Another question is what other western or California fast food chains are in California. I know theres Carl's Jr. and Sonic's. I am pretty sure theres more. If you can tell me that would be awesome. Thank you so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 AM

11,715 posts, read 40,455,391 times
In N Out > all that

Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 AM

5,610 posts, read 23,312,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda104 View Post
Another question is what other western or California fast food chains are in California. I know theres Carl's Jr. and Sonic's. I am pretty sure theres more. If you can tell me that would be awesome. Thank you so much.
Baja Fresh-- or Baja Stale, depending on which day it is.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Just a quick question Jack in the Box dominates California from what I know. The food is great I love it I just want to know prices of the meals or food that they sell there. If anyone knows any prices that would be great just list them for me. Thank you

In-N-Out Burger

Their prices; this was as of 2005 when I uploaded this photo to Wikipedia so the prices have increased since then:

Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 AM

1,297 posts, read 5,509,989 times
Quote:

jack in the box has 2 tacos for 99 cents... always a late night favorite.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:23 AM

1,542 posts, read 6,041,609 times
in-n-out, as others have mentioned, is the best fast food chain on the west coast. everything's prepared to order, prices are quite reasonable (especially considering the quality of the food), the restaurants and bathrooms are almost always clean and well-maintained, and the service is generally friendly and efficient. and most importantly, the food is delicious. you really ought to check it out when you make the move from ny; it's much better than carl's jr. or jack-in-the-box, or for that matter the myriad fast food options on the east coast (none of which are that great).

other local chains include el pollo loco and del taco. not a fan of either.

it's not a corporate chain, but there's a place called king taco that has several branches in LA. it's cheap and good - much better than the lousy mexican food in ny (although that can be said for almost all of the mexican restaurants and taco shacks in southern california).

Old 11-11-2008, 03:49 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times
Farmer Boys® - World's Greatest Hamburgers

Bakers Drive Thru Restaurants (http://www.bakersdrivethru.com/newweb/02-24-07.php - broken link)

Old 11-11-2008, 11:47 AM

2,318 posts, read 7,846,598 times
Fatburger is big out here too! Rubios is big for fish tacos.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times
-The Original Tommy's

The Hat, World Famous Pastrami

Old 11-11-2008, 01:09 PM

2,497 posts, read 7,478,621 times
We enjoyed In & Out Burger and hope someday they bring one to Indiana. Del-Taco is awesome too and we FINALLY got one of those. Carls JR is good, same as the old Hardees pretty much.
Also, a place called Astro Burger in LA I hear is good, but the prices were out of this world so we went to Jack In The Box.
PINKS HOTDOGS!!!! Best dog EVER!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles