Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 PM

1 posts, read 4,469 times

Advertisements

Just moved to lafayette, likin this place, props to the cajuns.

check it out, time to update my adderall scripts, wondering if ya'll know a good doctor (or prolly psychiatrist, they're usually more willing to dish out the good stuff....) that i can go to for my generation's contraversial case of ADHD that I am afflicted with......

i've moved a few times in past couple years, each time i waste money on at least 1-2 doctor visits cause some self-righteous doctor wants to try to talk me into "just trying harder to concentrate" cause I'm 28 years old.... i don't know, i never pay attention to the speech......

some are self-righteous, but here in party cajun country, i don't expect that so much; but, all the same, most are gonna freak out when a new kid shows up in town, and straight up walks in and asks for sched. II narcotics.... at my dosage...

some doctors realize how much of a help it is for some people, and they prescribe it more often than other doctors; and in higher dosages than the norm... boom (no pun intended...) that's the winner right there. I'm lookin for that guy..

I've been taking them for 3 years, and I'm bringing my med records, nobody need freak out, i'm legit. I'm sure lots of ya'll have strong opinions each way, this doesn't need to be an adderall goods and bads forum, to each his own; for me it's been a great help to my life, every1 i know can vouch, haters don't feel that need to offer any sermonz here...

My dosage is pretty high and wuz wondering if you all know of a psych/dr in the area that might be a more probable candidate for being open minded to keep my dosage where I need it at. I take around 100 mg's a day.

also, just curious if anyone knowz best pharm to purchase at? i usually hit up those orange oval 20's generics where i moved from, so if anyone knows what i'm talking about, hit me. a lot of places mix the **** up cause it can be pretty expensive. don't have insurance, so hit me with some places with cheap generics, cause even the generic adderall can be pricey. i know i ain't the one who's got adhd in this town..... i appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

that stuff chillz me out, calms the nerves, helps me to concentrate, so I can study. i'm a student and am gonna die if I can't get that rollin before school startz on the 24th, so hit me up for real. thankz ya'll,

drew

i mix beats too hit me up if you need some music, no prob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 AM

1,110 posts, read 2,240,797 times
Any chance of you moving back to where you came from?

Old 08-25-2015, 02:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,055 times
Default adderal doctor

Im in the same situation. I know its 6 years later but by any chance did you find a legit dr to get a script from? If so what is his/her name so i can make an appointment.

Old 12-13-2015, 11:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,798 times
Yea so I know it's 2015 now but any chance you had any luck or does anyone else know of a physician that is willing to perscibe adderrall
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
View detailed profiles of: