Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 09:21 PM

23,561 posts, read 18,707,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
Lynn, Lynn, that is absurd
Totally agree there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 08:47 PM

143 posts, read 300,335 times
Well.. I saw more good stuff earlier tonight.. litter all over the Locke School soccer field. Gatorade bottles all left there on the ground. 5 older guys camping out, talking loud in the parking lot and id guess drinking but I don't fully know.. nobody else was there also.. 4 times a cruiser passed the area I live in.

I would rather more people don't move to Billerica unless they fully plan to make the place better and instill a little new blood in here.. not only is it getting overcrowded now, but I think its also to your own benefit that I tell you this to those who are considering Billerica.

Old 08-04-2013, 06:56 AM

9,093 posts, read 6,317,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToMA View Post
Well.. I saw more good stuff earlier tonight.. litter all over the Locke School soccer field. Gatorade bottles all left there on the ground.
When I lived in Lowell it seemed like I was cleaning up the sidewalk in front of my condo complex at least three times a week. I now have someone living in the condo who works nights and come to find out it was a management company employee doing it. If he was onsite as part of crew he would not litter but if he came by himself he would empty all the trash out of his work truck onto the sidewalk. He was too lazy to walk the 75-100 feet back to our dumpster to throw things out...Grrrr. I reported that knowledge to our management rep but I don't know if any disciplinary action was ever doled out.

Maybe the Locke School littering issue is also coming from those expected to look out for it.

Quote:
I would rather more people don't move to Billerica unless they fully plan to make the place better and instill a little new blood in here.. not only is it getting overcrowded now, but I think its also to your own benefit that I tell you this to those who are considering Billerica.
Seems like a long time since someone came to city data for the purpose of investigating Billerica as a place to live. Lately Billerica comes up in topic only as a place to work. Maybe the best course of action is for Billerica to abandon residential development and become a commerce hub for the nicer towns in the area.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:58 AM

14,021 posts, read 15,022,389 times
I think you peoplrme see trees so assume to town is going to be like Weston, Lincoln or Lexington, Middle Class =\= trashy.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
I think you peoplrme see trees so assume to town is going to be like Weston, Lincoln or Lexington, Middle Class =\= trashy.
Actually middle class is an economic classification while trashy is a behavioral classification. Since these two classifications represent different dimensions of people it can be concluded that individuals can be both middle class and trashy.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 AM

Quote:
.. 4 times a cruiser passed the area I live in.
Didn't you state earlier in the thread that people from old Somerville inhabit the area where you are currently living? If that is the case then the cruiser appearance frequency should be a good thing, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts