Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 06:48 PM

48 posts, read 54,826 times

Advertisements

Hello!
I just bought a home in Stoughton, off Park street by the Chateaus. I was hesitant because I am a city person so moving to a place that relies on cars for everything is frightening. Bit then I realized that the BAT bus runs through Stoughton. In considering using that for taking me to the computer station for work in the morning. Any one have any experience with this route, the 14? Is it convenient or does it hardly come? The schedules only give you information about the times it leaves the BAT station so other than that I don't really know what the commute would be from my house to Stoughton center. I am not looking for BAT bus reviews in general; I know what it is our like add I used to take it when I worked in Brockton.

A little bit about me. Me and my husband are 26 and 27 moving from Southie to the burbs. We both work in Boston. We both enjoy going out, beers. I know we'll loose a lot of that, but I'm still hoping that the Center of town will still keep our interest enough.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 05:09 AM

3,176 posts, read 3,697,239 times
Not worth it. Just drive to the train station. It's about 5 minutes from the Park St area.

The BAT bus hardly ever runs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts