Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 02:12 PM

636 posts, read 707,389 times

Advertisements

Leaving Mansfield Ma Wednesday afternoon, one stop in Raynham Ma,then up to Portsmouth NH

All after 8pm
Shaw's Parking lot in Raynham Mass. Teens standing outside a vehicle.
Parking lot Near Burger King in Easton Ma. Group of young adults and or teens
Individual smoking and Crossing a street in Rye NH. odor centered my vehicle

Its going to get worse when POT being sold in stores begins
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 02:26 PM

3,268 posts, read 3,326,816 times
I was walking through Kendall sq neat Portland st and two guys were walking down the st at 3pm smoking it. They were arab/middle eastern not hippies. No idea what they were thinking.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:27 PM

3,176 posts, read 3,702,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsnext75 View Post
I was walking through Kendall sq neat Portland st and two guys were walking down the st at 3pm smoking it. They were arab/middle eastern not hippies. No idea what they were thinking.
Try walking around Harvard Square at any hour of the day lol. The stench is inescapable and people don't even try to hide what they're doing.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:30 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,289,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wror View Post
Leaving Mansfield Ma Wednesday afternoon, one stop in Raynham Ma,then up to Portsmouth NH

All after 8pm

Kids with the trucks hang out in the Shaws parking lot in Easton near Burger King all the time.

Since this is new in MA, I think pot smoking will probably fall under the rules and regulations of cigarette smoking in public places soon enough, which I believe should be done. I don't mind the smell of MJ but hate the smell of cigarettes.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:33 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,263,326 times
It's the new normal. Gotta learn to live with it.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:42 PM

6,139 posts, read 5,111,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovarisch View Post
It's the new normal. Gotta learn to live with it.
You mean the new NORML

Old 07-29-2017, 04:43 PM

193 posts, read 279,219 times
I smelled it the last time I was at a Celtics game (Last Celts-Cavs game this year). I was surprised.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:08 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,708,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Kids with the trucks hang out in the Shaws parking lot in Easton near Burger King all the time.

Since this is new in MA, I think pot smoking will probably fall under the rules and regulations of cigarette smoking in public places soon enough, which I believe should be done. I don't mind the smell of MJ but hate the smell of cigarettes.
I think the smoke shouldn't be allowed in the air we breathe. I'm not against pot but I don't want to breathe in first or second hand smoke. They'll have to come up with new laws because it's nearly as bad as cigarette smoke used to be.

I don't mind the smell but I do not want the dangers of breathing in smoke. What ever happened to baking it into brownies or something like that? I'd love that.

Old 07-29-2017, 05:15 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,425,200 times
Quote:

All after 8pm

Why do you keep capitalizing pot? Get over it. It's not going to be sold in 7-11 so I'm really not sure what your concern is. Do you think it's any different than beer? If you do your delusional and I don't even smoke the stuff but I live in reality.

Old 07-29-2017, 06:12 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,653,312 times
Quote:

All after 8pm

Wow, get the Nazi police out. Do you think they should be smoking crack or drinking instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts